Breast Lift Augmentation Options
Best Breast Reduction Options
Best Breast Reduction Options
Breast Lift Without Augmentation
Fat Transfer Breast Lift Options
Scarless Breast Reduction Surgery
Awake Breast Augmentation
Correction & Changing Implants
Best Breast Augmentation Options
Breast Augmentation Cost
Prices quoted are in US Dollars
Breast AugmentationWith saline implants
Breast Augmentationideal implant
Breast Augmentationwith silicone implants
Breast Augmentation& Lift with saline implants
Breast Augmentation& Lift with silicone implants
Please note that the listed prices are the average cost and may be higher or lower depending on your particular treatment. The financing rates listed depend on your credit and the financing company selected.*
What a scarless breast augmentation and lift can do for you
Aging, weight fluctuations and pregnancy can all contribute to volume loss and lax tissues in your breasts, making them saggier and flatter than you’d like. You can increase the size of your breasts and make them perkier with a breast augmentation and a lift in a single surgical procedure, performed under local anesthesia and oral sedation. According to A new technique of internal suture mastopexy for mild to moderate breast ptosis, a *breast augmentation lift has been found to achieve satisfying, stable results for patients*. For smaller breasts, it is also considered safer and less invasive than other breast lift methods.
You Can Expect
- Enhance the size of your breasts
- Enhance mild to moderate sagging for a fuller and perkier shape.
- Enhance asymmetry in size and/or shape.
- A comfortable surgical procedure that you’ll be awake during, but won’t feel any pain or discomfort at all.
- Both augmentation and a lift performed at the same time so you won’t have to endure two separate surgeries.
- Your results sooner because your recovery will be faster than a traditional breast augmentation and lift.
- Minimal scarring. Your scar will be well hidden by the natural color and texture of your areola.
- The ability to get back to work within week or two.
You’ll notice an immediate increase in your breast size, and optimal results will appear faster than other more traditional techniques. In addition, your nipples will be raised by up to three centimeters, correcting droopiness for a perkier contour.
What makes your scarless breast augmentation and lift at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
- Your surgery can only require local anesthesia and oral sedation. That means you won’t need to worry about not waking up or experience the nausea and vomiting associated with general anesthesia. Local anesthesia allows you to recover faster, as well.
- Dr. Gartner creates a periareolar incision and places internal stitches to achieve the desired amount of lift. Unlike other breast lift techniques, no incision will be made vertically down from the areola to the breast fold, nor will one be made horizontally in the breast fold. The only incision you’ll have is around the areola. That means your scar will be virtually invisible when properly healed.
- Excess skin is removed via the circumareolar incision to help lift the breast, giving you a perkier contour.
- Your stitches will dissolve in the days and weeks after your surgery. You won’t need to have them removed.
When you’re figuring out whether this procedure is suitable for you, consider the following:
- Your medical history: You should be relatively healthy and not have any medical issues that would make your surgery dangerous, such as bleeding disorders or an active infection. You also shouldn’t be pregnant or breastfeeding at the time of your surgery.
- The choice to undergo surgery is yours. You want to increase the size of your breasts and make them perkier to satisfy yourself, not someone else.
- You are willing to follow the care instructions provided to you by Dr. Gartner. These are designed to make your surgical experience a safer one and improve your outcome.
- You have mild to moderate sagging breasts.
The scarless breast enlargement and lift is only suitable for some patients:
You will be assessed by Dr. Gartner to determine suitability. Some things he’ll examine include the following:
- How much your breasts sag
- What size of breast implants you’d like
- How much projection you’d like to have
Your initial consultation regarding the surgery is scheduled with Dr. Gartner, a board certified plastic surgeon who has over a decade of experience performing cosmetic breast surgery. He has helped thousands of women transform their body contour, and he will do the same for you.
You’ll talk to Dr. Gartner during this private medical appointment about your aesthetic goals. Make sure to be frank and honest during your discussion, as it will allow for a more satisfying result. He’ll go over all of the risks and side effects related to the surgery as well as review your medical history.
Please note: that implants that are larger or have a higher profile tend to provide more lift. This is important for patients with more noticeable sagging.
Your Surgery Explained
Your surgery will be performed at our state-of-the-art surgical facility. Our facility is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). AAAASF medicare certification is considered the gold standard in accreditation and one of the highest certifications any ambulatory center can obtain in the country.
How to prepare for your surgery
Your recovery will be easier and your results will appear faster if you closely follow the pre-surgery care instructions that Dr. Gartner provides you. Some things you can expect to do include the following:
- Stopping smoking for at least two weeks before surgery.
- Avoiding medications and supplements that have shown to increase the risk of bleeding, such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin and vitamin E.
- Eating a healthy diet so your body is properly nourished.
- Not doing any vigorous physical activity a day or two before your surgery.
Although every surgery is customized based on the unique needs of each patient, this is general outline of what may be done during yours:
- Pre-emptive anesthesia is administered: Before your surgery begins, you’ll receive pre-emptive anesthesia to prepare your body for surgery and improve your recovery rate.
- Local anesthesia is administered.
- An incision is created around your areola.
- Through the incision, a pocket is created under the muscle.
- A sterile sizer is positioned in the pocket and adjusted to achieve the desired size.
- The sizer is taken out and then replaced with the desired implant.
- Internal stitches, known as “pleating” sutures, are placed inside the breast to create the desired lift.
- Excess skin may be removed if necessary.
- The areola may be reduced in circumference if necessary.
- The incisions are closed with sutures and dressed. This marks the end of your surgery.
Congratulations, within a few months you’ll be able to see the results of your breast augmentation surgery! All you have to do is to follow the post-surgery care instructions provided to you by Dr. Gartner and wait for your breasts to settle.
- Follow Dr. Gartner’s post-surgery care instructions.
- Minimize physical activity and movement in the early stages of your recovery.
- Allow for three to four months to pass before assessing your results.
- Take care of your incisions to minimize scarring.
In the days after your surgery, you’ll experience some swelling, bruising, discomfort and fatigue. Rest is important at this time, although you shouldn’t spend your whole day in bed. Some leisurely movement is important to reduce the risk of blood clots.
How you’ll look while you recover
*You’ll notice an increase in the size of your breasts, but they may appear flattened and high up on your chest.* This is normal. Over the next few weeks, your breasts will gradually “drop and fluff”—an informal term that refers to the settling of your implants that will create a rounder, fuller contour that is more natural in appearance. You may be asked to wear a bandeau around the top portion of your breasts to accelerate this process.
You’ll be advised to start wearing a bra two to four weeks after your surgery, depending on how fast your implants settle. During this time, if you dislike the appearance of your nipples through your clothing, silicone disc pasties can be worn to hide them. These are available at Victoria’s Secret, among other stores.
You can start showering the day after surgery, using mild soap to clean your incisions. You won’t be able to take a bath until about two weeks after your surgery. This will help reduce your risk of infection.
When you can go back to work
You’ll probably be able to get back to desk work within a week.
When you can get back to the gym
While you may be able to start doing low-impact and low-intensity aerobic exercises in about two weeks, you’ll need to wait for about four weeks to six weeks before you start weightlifting.
Once you’ve recovered, you’ll not only have fuller breasts, but they’ll be perkier, too. The procedure will rejuvenate your body contour, making you look better and more youthful.
Changes in nipple sensation: Temporary changes in nipple sensation may occur and tend to disappear in few months. It is rare that changes are permanent.
Deep vein thrombosis: To reduce the risk of developing blood clots, maintain some physical activity as you recover.
Hematoma and seroma: Blood or fluid that is trapped under the skin may require surgical drainage.
Infection: Follow Dr. Gartner’s incision care guidelines to reduce your risk of infection.
Capsular contracture: Research has found that this may be related to infection. There is a higher risk of developing capsular contracture if you’ve had it before.
Wound separation (dehiscence): Excessive tension and infection on the incision line can cause this.
Rupture and deflation: Implants may rupture or deflate. Removal and replacement will be required if this occurs.
“Bottoming out”: This is when an implant becomes displaced and falls outside of the tissue pocket. Dr. Gartner does not lower the inframammary crease (breast fold) to minimize this risk.
Undesirable results: Rippling, visible implant outline, asymmetry and other undesirable aesthetic results may occur. However, by being honest and open about your aesthetic goals before surgery, you can help reduce the risk of this happening.
No guarantees of any kind unless they are money-back guarantees. No claims of permanent results. No “Miracle cures” for medical ailments.*
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?