There is no denying the fact that carrying a child, giving birth, and nursing all take a physical toll on a woman’s body. Even while there are some women who are able to regain their pre-baby figure with proper food and exercise, the vast majority of women who are experiencing breast alterations, stretch marks, and other transformations find that do-it-yourself solutions are just not sufficient.
Because of this, the Mommy Makeover has gained a lot of popularity. It enables women to choose the operations that target the parts of their bodies that cause them the most anxiety, and then they can build a personalized plan to look and feel as good as they possibly can. In order to fulfill customer needs, an increasing number of plastic surgeons are providing this service; nevertheless, this does not imply that all of them are equally skilled and capable. Because of this, selecting the right plastic surgeon to help you achieve your goals should be your top priority if you’re thinking about getting a Mommy Makeover. To be of assistance to you in this endeavor, we will discuss the factors that you should take into consideration when making your decision.
Advantages Of Getting A Mommy Makeover
A mommy makeover is a combination of many operations that are performed all at once in a specialized, tailored manner to assist women in feeling more confident and at ease with their looks and their bodies.
The following medical procedures are the most popular choices for women:
- Tummy tuck or mini-tummy tuck to remove excess skin and restore a toned and firm look to the abdominal region.
- Breast lift, breast augmentation, or breast lift combined with breast augmentation are all options for correcting drooping breasts and adding volume.
- Using liposuction to eliminate obstinate fat deposits.
Although having many operations done all at once is more time-consuming, there are many advantages to doing so. The most essential benefit is that you will experience a maximum effect, which will provide a quick boost in confidence. Because you will only have to pay for the anesthetic and any other related expenses one time, and because the recovery and downtime will all occur at the same time, there is a reduced overall cost than there would be if you had the operations done separately.
Why Is Choosing A Plastic Surgeon Who Has Board Certification So Important?
When searching for a cosmetic surgeon to do your mommy makeover, you should put the individual’s board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery at the top of your list of priorities. This indicates that they have been through an extensive, all-encompassing screening and certification procedure, which assures that physicians have undergone rigorous training and are knowledgeable about the requirements for patient safety.
It is essential that you have your cosmetic treatments performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon if you want to be certain that you have a skilled physician who can not only produce the results you desire but who will do it in a manner that puts your health and safety as a top concern.
Here Are Some Pointers That Will Help You Find The Ideal Plastic Surgeon
Finding a board-certified plastic surgeon who possesses the knowledge, experience, and training to provide you with the safest and most effective results is essential if you are considering elective surgery, such as a procedure involving plastic surgery. You will need to be very diligent in your search for such a surgeon if you are planning to undergo such a procedure.
To get you started on your search for a plastic surgeon, here are the first few things you should think about:
Accreditation From A Board
When looking for a plastic surgeon, the first thing you should do is make sure that you are going to be dealing with a trustworthy professional. If you are looking into getting cosmetic surgery, you should make sure that the plastic surgeon you choose is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
This indicates that he or she is:
- Maintains adherence to a rigorous moral code.
- Has shown mastery of relevant subject matter.
- Has a minimum of five years of experience in the field of surgery.
- Has considerable experience in all types of aesthetic and plastic operations.
- Has completed the necessary testing and exams.
This is the most effective strategy for minimizing the risks associated with surgery and maximizing the likelihood of achieving the attractive, natural-looking, and long-lasting outcomes you want from your procedure.
The Surgeons Character
A consultation is an excellent time to make certain that the cosmetic surgeon you choose is the right one for your needs and goals. Pay close attention to the manner in which the surgeon conducts themselves during this visit. Consider the following:
- Does he or she respond to queries in a way that is both informative and professional?
- Does it seem that the surgeon is rushing through the consultation in order to meet your demands, or does he or she take their time to do so?
- Do you have faith in this individual’s ability to perform the surgery on you?
The gestures and behavior of a surgeon during the consultation are a strong predictor of how he or she will behave throughout your operation and after the procedure has been completed.
The body type, face characteristics, and aesthetic requirements of each individual are one-of-a-kind. This indicates that you should look for a plastic surgeon who will design a unique plan for your plastic surgery and modify the operation so that it meets the anatomical and cosmetic requirements that are unique to you.
Make sure you choose a surgeon who will:
- Consider your own desires and requirements in terms of cosmetics before finalizing the strategy.
- Invest some effort in tailoring your process to your specific needs.
- Invite you to discuss the artistic aspirations and objectives you have.
- Pay close attention to the issues you have over your appearance in general.
It is important to keep in mind that if your cosmetic surgeon uses a formulaic approach to doing the procedure, the outcomes may not be as satisfying as you had hoped.
Always Be Sure To Ask Specific Questions
The choice to get plastic surgery is not one that ought to be made flippantly. To guarantee you remain safe, you must ask your prospective surgeon several comprehensive questions, including:
- How many times have you gone through this process?
- How many years of practice do you have under your belt?
- Which method, in particular, will be implemented? Why do you choose to employ this method over any of the others?
- Is there anybody else there to help you through the process? If such is the case, what kind of training do they have?
- Who will be in charge of giving the sedative and monitoring its effects?
- What kind of outcomes should I anticipate?
- Have you experienced any difficulties as a result of carrying out this procedure?
The Next Step: Booking Your Consultation
The next step in selecting a plastic surgeon is to make an appointment for a first consultation. This should be done after you have reduced down your list of potential candidates by looking at their websites, reading reviews, and confirming that they have board certification. In addition to gathering information regarding the treatment and determining whether or not it is appropriate for you, the purpose of this encounter is for you to meet the doctor and determine whether or not you feel at ease in their presence and are convinced that they are the best choice for you.
When you go in for your appointment for a mommy makeover, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- Is the space pleasant to spend time in, immaculately clean, and staffed by kind, helpful people who make you feel welcome?
- Is the physician trustworthy? You want a surgeon who will advise you on the most effective methods to accomplish your objectives and who will also provide you with reasonable targets to strive towards. They have no business giving you advice based on what they think you want to hear.
- Does the doctor pay attention to your concerns and provide you with satisfactory answers?
- Instead of trying to sell you on operations that aren’t best for you, does the doctor take into account your objectives and concentrate on what’s best for you, rather than trying to sell you on procedures that aren’t best for you?
Ensuring that you take note of all these factors will help in your decision to move forward with the procedure.
Why Should You Choose Dr. Gartner In NJ?
Even though being a mother is a wonderful and blissful experience, the physical changes that accompany it may be challenging. Dr. Gartner, a board-certified plastic surgeon, has assisted a great number of women in achieving the physique they want through the process of a mommy makeover, allowing them to feel confident and happy both on the inside and the outside. To get started, either give us a call to book a consultation or fill out the form located on this page to get started and find out why Dr. Gartner is the best surgeon for you!