Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure
Mole & Lipoma
Mole & Lipoma Removal Procedure
SCAR REVISION Procedure
Labiaplasty Surgery Procedure
MOMMY MAKEOVER Procedure
Butt Lift Options
Body Lift Options
Body Lift Options
Body Lift Options
Fat Removal Options
Surgical Cellulite Removal Procedure
Smart Liposuction Procedure
What vaginal rejuvenation with Ultra Femme 360 can do for you
Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center is proud to introduce the new Ultra Femme 360 at our practice locations in New York City and New Jersey. This state of the art technology was developed to provide women a safe, non-surgical option for vaginal rejuvenation. Reversing the physiological changes caused by childbirth or aging, including weakening of pelvic floor muscles can improve a women’s sexual health, self-esteem and comfort. Common problems which occur for many women post- child birth include urinary stress incontinence, vaginal laxity, dryness, and atrophy of vaginal walls.
This comfortable, in office procedure involves tightening of the vaginal opening and lifting the labial folds, using radiofrequency energy to gently heat the delicate mucosal tissues at high temperatures without any discomfort. Labiaplasty is a common procedure designed to remove excess labia minora tissue. Technology has come a long way and these same aesthetic and functional issues can now be addressed non-surgically with the Ultra Femme 360 device.
You Can Expect
- The custom applicator tips are designed to increase comfort during each brief treatment session.
- Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty cosmetic surgical procedures involve excising and removing tissue and then stitching the surgical site closed.
- Recovery can last anywhere from a few days to weeks.
- These were once the only effective methods to create a noticeable change in tightness of the vaginal canal or to reposition internal structures.
Vaginal Rejuvenation with Ultra Femme 360
Technology has come a long way and these same aesthetic and functional issues can now be addressed non-surgically with the Ultra Femme 360 device.
Ultra Femme 360
- The device consists of two probes, an external probe for tightening and smoothing labia and vaginal opening, and an internal probe for direct targeting of the vaginal canal. The internal probe delivers ultrasound and radio frequency energy as it is directed at vaginal tissues.
- The innovative design of the Ultra Femme 360 allows the device to have RF capability along its entire length rather than just the tip as in previous models. In fact, the design takes advantage of the shape of the vaginal canal to deliver optimal results. It meets the highest safety standards with the built-in Energy Flow Control system. This provides uniform warming of the tissues, elevated over 40°C to increase blood flow significantly.
- The treatment is non-ablative meaning rapid recovery and no discomfort during or after the procedure. Due to lower target temperatures compared with ablative lasers, there is no risk for infection or discharge. This procedure is the fastest and more convenient than any other procedure currently available in the health care industry. In fact, it only takes about eight minutes to treat the vaginal canal with this device and the complete procedure takes less than half an hour.
Are You A Candidate For Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Changes in appearance due to aging may range from graying of hair to the wrinkling of skin and reduction in muscle strength.
Who Will Benefit from Ultra Femme?
It is natural for women to experience physiological changes in their body with age. Blood estrogen decreases during and after menopause which has drastic, negative effects on the comfort and function of a woman’s vagina. Changes in appearance due to aging may range from graying of hair to the wrinkling of skin and reduction in muscle strength. The less talked about changes are seen in the reproductive and sexual organs. These common issues do not have to be accepted however- we now have safe, effective methods of reversal. As health care professionals, we understand that it is natural for women to be anxious about discussing intimate issues openly. At Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center, we care about your privacy and confidentiality. Let us know how we can make you more comfortable.
Changes in muscle tone and weakening of supporting structures around the bladder, uterus and vagina can contribute to prolapse issues and stress urinary incontinence or, SUI. These changes are also known to result in the reduced sensitivity to sexual stimulation or social issues due to involuntary leaks of urine associated with any increase in abdominal pressure, like coughing. Current research regarding the Ultra Femme 360 technology shows promising results for patients with stress urinary incontinence and vaginal laxity. The heat stimulates collagen and elastin to thicken and tighten skin, while muscle tone and tissue health is improved with increased circulation and healthy cell regeneration. The drastic increase in blood perfusion to the area during treatment has been shown to increase natural lubrication, tighten the vaginal canal, increase positive sensitivity and eliminate sensations like itching and burning.
Your Surgery Explained
Your surgery will be performed at our state-of-the-art surgical facility. Our facility is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). AAAASF medicare certification is considered the gold standard in accreditation and one of the highest certifications any ambulatory center can obtain in the country.
During the procedure, you will feel a warm sensation in the vaginal canal. You may feel mild swelling or see redness in the area following the treatment but it will typically reduce within a few hours. You can immediately return to your daily activities after treatment, making it convenient to schedule as a lunch time rejuvenation. Patients report many positive changes immediately after treatment and others such as improved tissue thickness will progress in the weeks and months after treatment while collagen builds. We will typically recommend three treatments scheduled one week apart to achieve optimal benefits.
Congratulations, within a few months you’ll be able to see the results of your vaginal rejuvenation procedure! All you have to do is to follow the post-surgery care instructions provided to you by Dr. Gartner and wait for your breasts to settle.
In summary, the benefits of the procedure are as follows:
- Tightening of the vaginal canal and external mucous membranes restore a youthful look and feel to tissues.
- Increase in the blood flow to rejuvenate the labia, vagina and clitoris help rebuild collagen fibers. This improves the elasticity of the tissue and increases the strength to help correct conditions such as stress incontinence.
- Improved self-confidence of women in social and intimate situations.
- Convenience: short duration of the procedure (8 – 15 minutes/session), with no side effects or downtime.
Dr. Michael Gartner is a double board certified plastic surgeon with practice locations in New York (Manhattan) and New Jersey (Paramus, and Eatontown). He is one of few plastic surgeons in New York to have received training for the Ultra Femme 360 and has provided the service to numerous clients to date. We welcome you to call and schedule a consultation to find out how this powerful technology could benefit you.
If you require any further information please contact us at (855) 956 – 1661 to arrange a consultation appointment with our clinical staff. International clients residing outside the United States can reach us at +1 (201) 546 – 1890 or visit us at https://gartnerplasticsurgery.com/.
No guarantees of any kind unless they are money-back guarantees. No claims of permanent results. No “Miracle cures” for medical ailments.*