- Tighten saggy skin.
- Give you a firmer facial and body contour.
- Enable you to enjoy a more youthful appearance.
- A gentle treatment that isn’t uncomfortable or painful.
- *Minimal downtime.*
- A possible improvement after a single session.
Skin tightening without surgery
The skin tightening technology we offer at Gartner Plastic Surgery is called Exilis. Exilis works to tighten your skin by targeting collagen, the primary building block of your skin. The device delivers focused thermal energy to disrupt the collagen fibers in your skin, causing them to unravel. In response, your body begins the natural healing process and produces new collagen fibers to replace those that have been disrupted. As the collagen fibers increase, they create a better support structure your skin to make it healthier, more elastic and stronger.
Dr. Gartner has noticed that patients can experience other beneficial effects to their complexion in addition to skin tightening, such as minimizing the discoloration caused by long term sun exposure.
You may see visible results after one session, particularly when addressing the finer wrinkles around the eyes. Other areas, such as the jowls, neck, arms and abdomen, may require more.
What makes your skin tightening treatment at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
1. You’ll undergo a thorough consultation before your treatment. We first find out your aesthetic goals, your unique physiology and medical condition. Only then can the most suitable course of treatment be determined. This improves your results because you’ll be getting a customized treatment that is designed to work for you.
2. We always monitor the results obtained after each session and modify your next session or treatment accordingly. By doing this, you’ll enjoy a better improvement of your complexion.
3. Even though your treatment targets loose skin, the unique technology we offer also eliminates unwanted fat and cellulite at the same time. That means you’ll not only have firmer skin—you’ll also have less unwanted fat and dimpling.