- Augment the size of your lips.
- Give you better shape.
- Make your lips fuller and more prominent.
What makes your lip implant procedure at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
1. Your surgery may be performed under local or general anesthesia. Local anesthesia can make your experience more comfortable, as the recovery period is less intensive.
2. The type and shape of your lip implants are customized by Dr. Gartner. That means you'll receive implants that are designed specifically for you.
3. Absorbable sutures are used to close your incisions, so you won't have to deal with the discomfort or hassle of having stitches removed.
Are you a candidate for lip implants?
Lip impalnts may be suitable for you if you're unhappy with the shape or size of your lips and would like a permanent solution to your aesthetic concern.
The lip implants treatment is performed at our fully accredited surgical facility.
1. Local or general anesthesia is administered.
2. Small incisions are made on the inside of your mouth.
3. The implants are placed through the incisions.
4. The incisions are closed with absorbable sutures.
You'll be taken to the recovery room where Dr. Gartner and your dedicated nurses will observe you until you're ready to go home.
Your lips will look fuller and more proportionate with the rest of your face, giving you the improved appearance you wanted.
Complications and risks associated with lip augmentation with lip implants
- Nerve damage
- Excessive swelling or bruising
- Implant displacement
- Implant rejection
- Disappointing results