There’s more than one type of tummy tuck in NYC, so the best one for you depends on your needs and preferences. If your skin is relatively toned, then you may achieve the smoother, flatter tummy you want with a short scar and minimal tissue removal. Mini tummy tucks don’t address any abdominal tissue above the navel. On the other hand, if you have significant belly skin and separated muscles (diastasis rectus), a longer incision from hip-to-hip usually allows thorough smoothing, umbilicus reconstruction and muscle repair.
- Can I Breastfeed After A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey?
- What Is The Safest Form Of Liposuction In New Jersey?
- How Many Sizes You Can Lose After Your Liposuction In New Jersey?
- The Main Difference Between A Butt Augmentation And A Brazilian Butt Lift In New Jersey
- Should I Wait To Have A Breast Augmentation In New Jersey Until After Childbirth?