Your plastic surgeon will intentionally over-inject fat because some will be naturally reabsorbed. However, the fat stem cells which establish themselves in the new location are expected to last for decades. Because grafted fat cells are living tissue, they stay where healthy blood supply is established. Natural aging can change the buttocks shape and weight loss shrinks fat cell size. That means patients must maintain a healthy weight and supportive muscles in the buttocks to maintain the look they love.
- Can I Breastfeed After A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey?
- What Is The Safest Form Of Liposuction In New Jersey?
- How Many Sizes You Can Lose After Your Liposuction In New Jersey?
- The Main Difference Between A Butt Augmentation And A Brazilian Butt Lift In New Jersey
- Should I Wait To Have A Breast Augmentation In New Jersey Until After Childbirth?