- Smooth way unwanted dimpling on your thighs.
- *Reduce contour irregularities following liposuction.*
- A comfortable procedure that is administered under local anesthesia.
- The ability to get back to work in a day or two.
- The freedom of wearing shorts, skirts and bathing suits that show off your smoother, firmer thighs.
- Better self-esteem, because you won’t be embarrassed about the appearance of your thighs anymore!
What makes your cellulite removal treatment at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
1. Unlike other conventional cellulite treatments, our technology goes far deeper than the surface of your skin to target the actual abnormal structure that causes your cellulite. This means that you’ll experience a far more effective treatment that actually normalizes and rejuvenates the treated area. A study published in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal found that *a majority of patients achieved satisfaction from a single procedure*. All the patients would also recommend the treatment to friends.
2. You will have an in-depth consultation with Dr. Gartner, to ensure that this cellulite treatment will achieve your expectations. This is important as a properly selected treatment will always achieve the best possible results.
3. You’ll only need one procedure that lasts just one or two hours to obtain a visible improvement of your cellulite, and your results will get better and better over the course of three to twelve months.
4. You’ll only need local anesthesia, which means you’ll experience a more comfortable procedure. In fact, you’ll be able to walk out of our surgical facility after your treatment, unassisted.
5. *You’ll experience a great improvement in skin elasticity and a substantial improvement in skin thickness, making your thighs smoother, firmer and more resistant to cellulite development after your treatment.*
Are you a candidate?
Cellulite removal treatment with Cellulaze is a procedure that is suitable for anyone who dislikes the presence of mild to moderate cellulite on their thighs. You should be in generally good health and not be significantly overweight. Ideal candidates are non-smokers.
Dr. Gartner will meet with you for your initial consultation. During your private medical appointment, you’ll discuss your aesthetic concerns regarding your cellulite and what you generally expect from your treatment. Please be honest and frank, as it helps Dr. Gartner better understand your concerns and goals. Coupled with a review of your medical history and condition, Dr. Gartner will then be able to determine whether cellulite treatment is safe suitable for you.
How to prepare for your cellulite removal treatment
Although your treatment is minimally invasive, it is still considered surgery. Therefore, it’s best that you follow the preparation guidelines outlined for you by Dr. Gartner. It includes things that will help improve your experience and allow for your results to appear faster. Instructions include avoiding particular medications and supplements that would make bruising and bleeding worse.
Cellulaze cellulite treatment takes one to two hours and is performed at our state-of-the-art surgical facility.
1. The areas to be treated will be marked by Dr. Gartner.
2. Local anesthesia is administered.
3. Tiny incisions are made in the area, each measuring a millimeter or so.
4. A microcannula with a laser fiber is inserted though an incision and gently moved around to melt the trapped fat, break up abnormally structured fibrous tissue and stimulate collagen production.
5. The liquefied fat is released through the incisions or naturally metabolized by your body as waste matter.
6. The incisions are closed and dressed.
Unlike other surgical procedures, your cellulite treatment is associated with far less discomfort, bruising and swelling. Bruising and swelling is relatively minor and can be controlled by wearing your compression garment as advised. While numbness in the treated areas is uncommon, if you do experience this it will resolve in the days and weeks following your treatment.
How you'll look while you recover
You may not notice an immediate improvement, but rest assured, you will see your treated areas become smoother and firmer over the course of a few weeks. Sometimes, it can take six months to achieve the optimal results of your surgery. To help speed up this process, you should eat a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly.
When you can go back to work
You’ll be able to return to desk work in a day or two.
When you can get back to the gym
You’ll be able to get back to strenuous exercise in one to two weeks.
As you recover from your surgery, you'll notice the treated area getting smoother, more even-textured and firmer.
Complications and risks associated with Cellulaze cellulite removal
It is very rare for complications to occur following a Cellulaze cellulite treatment. However, you should still know what the risks of treatment are.
- excessive bruising
- excessive discomfort
- irregular scarring, marked by hyperpigmentation and abnormal textures
- spider veins
- undesirable results