- Improve the shape of your lips.
- Redefine the border.
- Enhance the natural arches of the upper lip (cupid's bow).
- Smooth away wrinkles.
- Add volume for better fullness
What makes your lip enhancement procedure at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
1. Your treatment is performed by Dr. Gartner, a double board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in aesthetic medical procedures. Because of this, he possesses artistry in achieving beautiful, balanced results.
2. You have a variety of dermal filler product options to choose from. We don't believe in offering only one type of filler, because every patient is different. That's why we offer products based on hyaluronic acid, hydroxylapatite, and poly-l-lactic acid: Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Radiesse, and Sculptra. The best type of injectable filler will be selected after a thorough consultation with Dr. Gartner.
3. Dr. Gartner specializes in gentle injection techniques so you won't experience as much swelling or bruising.
Are you a candidate for lip enhancement with fillers?
Lip enhancement may be suitable for you if you're unhappy with the shape or size of your lips and would like to do something about.
The lip enhancement treatment is relatively fast, taking only a few minutes.
After an assessment of your facial features and discussion of what you'd like to achieve, Dr. Gartner will determine the most suitable product and amount to administer.
Numbing cream may be applied to improve your comfort.
A series of injections will be made to achieve your desired improvement.
An instant improvement may appear, however some swelling may hide your true results. It can take up to two weeks for the optimal results to appear.
You'll love your new look! Your lips will be fuller, smoother and more supple.