Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
A Mommy Makeover is a highly customizable set of plastic surgery procedures designed to respond to the aftereffects of pregnancy. The Makeover targets the stretched skin, loose abdominal muscles, sagging breasts, and other changes that typically resist or are unaffected by individual efforts. Since a New Jersey Mommy Makeover is so customizable, getting a good sense of its cost can be tricky. This small primer will break down some of the different costs associated with a Mommy Makeover and help answer questions you might have.
A Mommy Makeover can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000 on average. This figure obviously leaves a lot of wiggle room but such a large gap between the low and high-end are inevitable when dealing with customization.
The biggest influences on the cost of a Makeover are the number of procedures included and the specifics of each one. Broadly speaking, it is more affordable to combine multiple procedures–especially if they target the same area. Combining a breast lift and breast augmentation, for example, will cost less than the two would individually.
Breast Lift & Augmentation
A breast lift costs about $10,000 but can become significantly cheaper if done in concert with breast augmentation, though the exact discount will depend on the provider. Augmentation has a similar price of $5,000 to $9,000. The choice of implants used will also affect the price–saline implants are more affordable than silicone gel and both are a lower cost than fat grafting.
The targeted removal of fat deposits will cost anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000 depending on the exact area in question and how much fat is being removed. This price is on a per-area basis and will apply each time liposuction is performed as part of a New Jersey Mommy Makeover. Alternatively, providers may charge more for the first liposuction area and require a smaller fee for each extra site. Additional costs will come up during grafting since the fat has to be purified before it can be implanted.
Abdominoplasty costs begin at around $6,000 and can end at around $10,000. The cost is heavily influenced by how involved the procedure needs to be. Simply removing a bit of excess skin is sometimes known as a “mini tummy tuck” and has the lowest cost. Removing significant amounts of skin, tightening loosened abdominal muscles, or addressing fat deposits will each raise the price.
In addition to the cosmetic procedures itself, a New Jersey Mommy Makeover will have other fees that come with any form of surgery. These include:
- Location (Hospital/outpatient center or private facility)
- Assisting staff
- Any medication prescribed to help you through recovery
The costs required for a Mommy Makeover can be a lot for a single payment. Fortunately, there are a number of financing options available that can be used to space out the price into more manageable payments. The United States is home to a number of financing firms and lending companies and some have partnerships with specific plastic surgeons. During consultation with your surgeon, it is beneficial to ask if their practice offers financing and through what companies.
Doctor Michael Gartner is one of the few surgeons to hold a Double Board Certification with both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He strives to refine techniques so that he may continue to offer patients less lengthy and more comfortable recoveries as they look forward to their new bodies.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms