Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
The one thing women won’t learn from Murkoff and Mazel is how their bodies change after giving birth. The weight gain and growth from pregnancy leads to retained fat deposits and loose skin. The end of lactation can bring deflated and sagging breasts.
These lingering problems can make a woman self-conscious and unsatisfied with her appearance, which is why the New Jersey Mommy Makeover is so popular. A Mommy Makeover is a set of customizable cosmetic procedures meant to restore and rejuvenate a woman’s appearance following the rigors of pregnancy. If this sounds appealing, here are a few tips on what you need to know to get started.
Finding A Surgeon
A quick Google search will get you the names of several potential surgeons but there are also other ways to find candidates.
Ask Friends & Coworkers
Talking to someone who has undergone plastic surgery already is a great way to learn about what the experience is like and to get recommendations on a surgeon. If anyone in your social or work circles has had cosmetic work done–or knows someone who has–try to arrange a sit-down over coffee to ask a few questions.
Ask Your Doctor
It is important to inform your family doctor about your decision to pursue cosmetic surgery. Not only will your doctor give you advice based on your specific medical needs and history, they can also recommend any surgeons in the area who have good professional reputations.
It is a good idea to book consultations with at least 2-3 potential surgeons before settling on one to give you a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey. Consultations are like comparison shopping in that the idea is to learn about your candidates and see how they match up against one another in addition to your own needs.
Feel free to ask questions about the surgeon’s experience or training, the number of Mommy Makeovers they perform annually, satisfaction rates, and any other detail you feel important to your final decision. Don’t forget that you can (and should) look up a candidate’s credentials with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Define Your Goals
Having clear goals about what you want your makeover to accomplish will make it easier for your surgeon during consultation when they discuss which procedures are most suited to your needs. Consider visual aids, such as pre-pregnancy photographs, to help communicate your intentions. It can also help to describe ways that you feel restricted by your appearance–clothes you can’t wear, activities you can’t comfortably participate in, etc.–to give your candidate a sense of the non-cosmetic outcomes you are looking for.
Pick Your Procedures
As mentioned above, a New Jersey Mommy Makeover is a set of procedures that can be included or left out of the final package. Take time to go over your options with your surgeon and figure out which options are best for you. The most common surgeries used in a Mommy Makeover are a breast lift, breast augmentation, liposuction, and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). Other possible procedures include fat grafting, labiaplasty, thigh lift, butt lift, and scar revision.
Doctor Michael Gartner is world-renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He is one of few plastic surgeons in the country to hold Double Board Certification as a plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and as a general surgeon with the American Board of Surgery.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms