New Jersey Mommy Makeover – Yes You Can Have it All
It’s common for women to want to get back into shape following pregnancy. Unfortunately, some of the lasting changes their body goes through are resistant or unaffected by normal self-improvement efforts. It can feel discouraging for a woman to realize that diet and exercise have seemingly failed her.
Fortunately, there are other options. A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey is a set of specially chosen cosmetic procedures that target the most persistent changes pregnancy leaves behind. The goal of the makeover is to restore a woman’s body to its normal state, or even enhance it if possible.
Effects Of Pregnancy
Pregnancy can leave behind a number of undesirable souvenirs that make a woman self-conscious or dissatisfied with her appearance. Common reasons for seeking a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey include.
Skin is extremely elastic but stretching too much can make it difficult to return to normal shape. This is why it is not uncommon for women to be faced with loose or excess skin after pregnancy, along with the accompanying folds and creases.
The streaks and stripes of rapidly stretched skin are natural parts of pregnancy but are also reminders many women would rather do without.
The main abdominal muscles are normally near the middle of the belly but can stretch and be pushed to the side during pregnancy. If this happens, they become loose and hang, causing the belly to appear round.
The breasts will swell during pregnancy and lactation but can shrink past their normal size afterward and wind up smaller than they were before. Alternatively, breasts may not fully lose their extra size and cause discomfort. In addition, breastfeeding can result in loss of volume and cause the breasts to appear deflated or sagging.
A woman builds up fat during pregnancy to help support the growing child and these deposits can stick around after giving birth. Fat deposits typically form along the abdomen, flanks, hips, or thighs.
Although not strictly a result of pregnancy itself, a Cesarean scar can sometimes remain visually pronounced or be thick enough to cause discomfort.
Treating It All With A Mommy Makeover
As mentioned above, a New Jersey Mommy Makeover is customizable to a woman’s unique post-pregnancy concerns. This allows optimal results to be achieved while combining procedures to ensure the least downtime possible. The procedures commonly included in a Mommy Makeover are.
A breast lift addresses sagging skin and potential position changes in the breasts. During this procedure, the skin is tightened and any excess is removed and the underlying structure and position can be shifted to correct imbalances or pregnancy-related alterations.
Implants, usually filled with saline or silicone gel, are used to restore volume, shape, and size. Augmentation is also suitable for addressing minor sagging and certain types of asymmetry.
Also known as a tummy tuck, abdominoplasty targets the biggest changes to the stomach area. In addition to removing extra skin and tightening up loose folds, the underlying muscles can be moved back into their normal position to re-tone the stomach and restore a flat and firm appearance.
Breaking down and removing fat deposits is the name of the game here. Liposuction can be targeted anywhere on the body and is often included in full tummy tucks but can also be performed separately if needed.
Doctor Michael Gartner is a certified plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and one of just a few in the United States to bear the honor of Double Board Certification. He prides himself on refined surgical technique to maximize patient comfort and minimize the recovery period.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms