New Jersey Mommy Makeover – Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
Pregnancy places a large amount of strain on the body and it can leave behind changes that leave a woman unsatisfied or self-conscious about her appearance. Fatty deposits, stretched skin, sagging breasts, and loose skin are all possible souvenirs a woman would rather not be left with.
This is why many women seek out a New Jersey Mommy Makeover–a set of plastic surgery procedures that restores the body following pregnancy. The thing that sets a Mommy Makeover apart from other cosmetic procedures is that it is uniquely customizable. Every woman experiences pregnancy differently and the Mommy Makeover is flexible and adaptable to their personal needs.
A New Jersey Mommy Makeover includes up to ten different procedures but few women will need every option on the list. The doctor will narrow these possibilities down to the ones that will address a woman’s specific aesthetic concerns. The woman and doctor will further refine the options and specifics as the details of each procedure develop.
The breasts are a good example of this process in action. Breasts naturally swell during pregnancy but loose, sagging skin or a deflated appearance are often left behind when they return to normal size. Existing asymmetries in size or position can also become amplified and exaggerated.
Breast augmentation can restore lost size and correct minor sagging. Breast reduction can correct sagging and loose skin and even out asymmetries if one breast ends up larger than the other. A breast lift can address significant sagging, asymmetries in shape, and adjust the overall placement of the breast and position of the nipple. There is overlap in what these three procedures can accomplish, but each option has its strengths and these are used to devise the best plan for a woman’s concerns.
For the record, here are the most common cosmetic procedures that get included in a Mommy Makeover:
- Breast reduction
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Scar revision
- Butt lift
- Thigh lift
- Fat grafting
A Combination Effort
A number of the procedures used in a New Jersey Mommy Makeover can be doubled-up and performed during the same surgery. A breast lift and breast augmentation can happen simultaneously for example, as can abdominoplasty and liposuction. Combining procedures offers several benefits that are easy to appreciate.
A combined procedure is cheaper than the sum of its parts. Most providers offer significant discounts on combination surgeries to the same area of the body, like the aforementioned breast lift and augmentation pairing.
The recovery period is an unavoidable part of any cosmetic surgery. Doubling-up means fewer surgeries overall and therefore less downtime and discomfort than if the procedures were done individually.
It is much more time efficient to combine procedures. Not only does this limit the amount of downtime as mentioned above, but it means you have to put up with less waiting before the final result of your makeover can be seen and enjoyed. This is particularly useful if you wish to complete your makeover before a specific event or day.
Doctor Michael Gartner is one of the few surgeons in the United States to hold Double Board Certification with both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He prides himself on his refined surgical technique and on minimizing the length and discomfort of his patients’ recoveries.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms