How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
If you’re a mom, you’ve given much of yourself to your children, and now it’s time to give back to yourself. Perhaps you’ve tried to restore your pre-baby look on your own, but the results are slow in coming, or not at all. In NJ, the Mommy Makeover is designed to help when diet and exercise don’t quite cut it. If the skin isn’t bouncing back, your baby belly is still there, and your once perky breasts are not where you want them, it’s time to see a plastic surgeon for one of the most popular procedures in North America.
In NJ, Mommy Makeover recipients look forward to these results:
A toned, flat stomach with a contoured midsection.
Following multiple pregnancies, it is not uncommon to have loose or excessive skin on the abdomen. Also, excess fat deposits often find their way to the hips and waist. Liposuction and a tummy tuck can be performed simultaneously to achieve significant enhancement of your midsection. Diastasis recti, a condition that describes abdominal muscle separation during pregnancy is another issue that can be remedied by a skilled surgeon. Muscles can be tightened in the midsection, providing a refreshing new contour.
Youthful and perkier breasts
Through both child-bearing and normal ageing, many women experience significant changes in their breasts volume and shape. Loss of elasticity and the effects of gravity can cause your breasts to appear elongated and flattened, or just smaller than they were. Every mom deserves to look beautiful and feel confident in her womanhood. NJ Mommy Makeover surgeons offer breast augmentation with a variety of implant styles, breast lifts, or fat transfers from other parts of the body. The approach used is determined by your unique needs and the surgeon you choose. Many people choose to undergo a lift and augmentation at the same time with what’s known as an augmentation-mastopexy.
A shapely bottom
One of today’s most popular buttock enhancement procedures is the Brazilian butt lift. Through liposuction and re-injection, fat cells are transferred from areas where they’re unwanted. Combining fat grafts to the bottom with an abdominoplasty or breast procedure can present some challenges for healing due to positioning restrictions. Ultimately, the unique combination of treatments best for you will be decided based on your goals, your physical assessment and your surgeon’s recommendations.
A rejuvenated and bright facial appearance
Because downtime for recovery is at a premium, there are a variety of non-surgical interventions such as injections and dermal fillers, that you may wish to consider adding while you’re at it. Lip augmentation and eyelift surgeries, or deep facial peels are sometimes requested along with the body procedures for a head to toe renewal and efficiency of healing.
We recommend you plan for a longer recovery time and extra help at home while healing, if you combine two or more procedures. However, the convenience of undergoing a dramatic transformation and scheduling just one recovery keeps the makeover in-demand.
Dr. Gartner is a double board-certified general and plastic surgeon whose expertise and experience have played an integral role when designing his sought-after Mommy Makeover services. Call for your complimentary consultation; it’s time to look after you!
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms