How long Until You Become Bikini Ready After Your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
Restoring A Pre-Baby Shape
If you’ve taken the plunge and scheduled your mommy makeover in New Jersey, you probably began planning your new, figure-flattering beachwear soon after. It’s exciting to imagine clothes fitting well again and enjoying the sun without completely hiding your breasts and belly. There’s no question; childbirth can take quite a toll on a woman’s body. While many women will work hard to diet and exercise their way back into shape after pregnancy, there are just too many factors out of their control. These include skin elasticity and the separation of abdominal muscles, known as diastasis recti. Internal and external changes can slowly resolve and bounce back for some,but others need a little help from a mommy makeover to fix the lax, excess tummy skin and drooping breasts.
As one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in New Jersey, mommy makeover combines two or more cosmetic surgeries designed to restore a pre-baby shape and correct issues of the abdomen and breast. Typical combinations include tummy tuck and breast augmentation, liposuction to the tummy or thighs, breast lift or breast reduction, as well as a breast lift and implant combination. Whatever series of interventions you and your surgeon choose, you will need to be realistic and well-prepared for the recovery phase that follows.
When Will I Look Good After My New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
Combining procedures can save time and money- two appealing reasons forpeople to go this route. However, the combined recovery is a little more restrictive and lengthy than it would be for each process separately. When your abdominal muscles and tissue are tight and sore, plus your healing breasts limit the use of arms and upper body, you need to minimize physical activity such as aerobic exercise, picking up children, cleaning the home, driving, walking dogs, shopping, etc. Though busy moms often find this slowed pace to be a bit frustrating, following the plastic surgeon’s instruction is essential for safety and a great result. Count on three weeks off work and at least as long away from the gym and other workouts.
The good and bad news, depending on how you look at it, is that you will feel better before you see optimal results. Most people have pain well-managed, and the most significant swelling or bruising resolved in the first two weeks. Residual swelling, however, persists and tends to hang on in the body’s tissues longer the lower down it is. This means that the breasts may begin to be soft and take on their new size and shape within a month or two, but the belly area could remain puffy and misshapen for 4-6 months. Certain factors affect this, including wearing a compression garment and physical activity. Your surgeon will advise you about wearing your binder or compression garment for the first six weeks and minimizing movement that increases blood pressure and swelling. Each person recovers according to their body’s own characteristics though, and you could realistically need a full six months to appreciate your new shape.This is one of the reasons why having a mommy makeover in the fall can be timed very conveniently for a summer reveal. You have taken the first step toward a confident, new you. Take care of your overall health and nutrition, pack your patience, and you’ll be bikini-ready in no time at all.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms