Find Out If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
Pregnancy or breastfeeding leave almost every woman with some degree of body change. Often, a dramatically stretched tummy and milk-filled breasts will shrink back down on their own nearly as dramatically in the months following childbirth. The long-term changes such as skin stretch marks, separated abdominal muscles and sagging breasts remain, and lead many to seekmedical help. A New Jersey mommy makeover can solve a variety of physical issues including excess tummy skin, sagging, deflated breasts and even stubborn fat deposits on the thighs or abdomen.
Why Seek A New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
The woman who seeks a combination of restorative, body contouring procedures known as ‘mommy makeover’ could be almost any age and perhaps surprisingly, hasn’t necessarily given birth at all. People who lose a significant amount of weight may also find that they have excess, lax skin that doesn’t retract on its own, and since the breasts typically contain a high ratio of fat to breast tissue, they deflate and sag after weight loss. The primary difference for makeover patients who have given birth, especially multiple times, is that their abdominal muscles can remain spread apart. For these women, no matter how much they work out and tone abdominal muscle, the look of a protruding, pot-belly can persist and cause a lot of frustration. Tummy tucks are designed to repair this among other issues.
Who Is The Average Client?
The average patient is in her mid 30’s or 40’s, has finished having children, and would like to treat both the breasts and the abdomen, together. They may choose to have any combination of breast surgery including a lift, augmentation with implants, or even a breast reduction. There are a few useful approaches to tummy tuck surgery as well,and often people add liposuction to sculpt their new shape. Anyone considering mommy makeover must be in good overall health with nomedical condition that precludes surgery and no hormonal or steroidal medications. The plastic surgeon will perform detailed checks into medical history and medication or supplement use to ensure no unnecessary risks are taken. Ideal candidates wish to tighten the waistline and smooth the tummy. Through a full abdominoplasty, (tummy tuck) the belly button can also be reconstructed entirely. The candidate often wishes to ‘get back their previous breasts” or to enlarge them a little. Often, breast tissue feels softer and reduced after childbirth, whether she has breastfed or not.
Benefits for New Jersey Mommy Makeovers Include:
A single recovery period. This is the big one. Busy women typically want to take the least amount of time away from work and life as possible. Undergoingcosmetic surgery requires physical rest and restrictions afterward. Mommy makeovers are no exception, with an average of 3 weeks recommended off work and additional modified work or activity guidelines for another few weeks. Though that can be tough for people on the go, most prefer this one-time deal, rather than separate recoveries. The second top reason to go this route is cost. Due to facility fees, staffing, anesthetic,and other surgical expenses, combination surgery typically comes with a lower price tag.
If you think you may be an ideal candidate for this convenient procedure, contact Dr. Gartner, a board-certified mommy makeover expert. He’ll be happy to meet with you.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms