Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
Pregnancy is a physically demanding experience on the body and its aftereffects persist long after the baby is born. It is not uncommon for women to be left feeling like their body is significantly changed and they may be unsatisfied with sagging breasts or loose skin in the midsection. One way to bounce back and feel like yourself again is with a New Jersey Mommy Makeover; a collection of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures specially customized to restore a woman’s body to its pre-pregnancy glory.
Most Mommy Makeovers involve the ‘Big Three’ procedures; tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift with or without implants, in a combination that offers complimentary benefits and reduced downtime compared to separate surgeries.
Tightening & Toning
The abdominal skin stretches a lot during pregnancy and it isn’t easy for the skin to return to normal on its own. Furthermore, its possible for the abdominal muscles to become loose and separate. This isn’t dangerous, but it gives a pot-bellied appearance that can’t be solved by exercise since the muscles have been pushed out of position. A tummy tuck re-tightens the muscles and restores their proper placement while also removing excess skin. The end result is a firmer, flatter stomach.
Fat builds up during pregnancy to help support the growing child. These deposits don’t go away on giving birth and can be particularly resistant to getting burned off through exercise. Women who are fed up with their “love handles” will be happy to know that liposuction is often part of the New Jersey Mommy Makeover and will sculpt and contour problem spots.
Solving Sagging & Size
A woman’s breasts will typically grow during pregnancy as the body prepares for breastfeeding. Unfortunately, not everyone’s skin has the elasticity necessary to shrink back down. Women whose breasts have shrunk past their pre-pregnancy shape or who are experiencing a deflated or sagging appearance can have a breast lift to reposition and reshape the breasts. If a woman finds that she preferred the larger size bestowed by pregnancy, breast augmentation is designed to recapture the natural enhancement. On the flip side, some women’s breasts don’t shrink back down after weaning, and they may seek a breast reduction procedure.
The Big Three are the most common procedures included in a New Jersey Mommy Makeover but they are not the only options. Scar revision is popular among women whose Caesareans have not properly blended with the rest of their skin and can be performed during a tummy tuck or on its own. The subtle placement and careful closure of a plastic surgeon’s abdominal incision can definitely improve upon the look of a C-section scar and even reduce the scar to a barely-there, pale line. Vaginal labia may be altered to reduce excess tissue with a labiaplasty during the Mommy Makeover.
All cosmetic surgery should begin with a thorough consultation. This is when you and your surgeon will sit down together and go over your desires and expectations while learning about the different procedures that are available. We welcome you to contact us and start the discussion today!
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms