A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
Pregnancy is a demanding time for the body and the changes it brings do not always go away. It is common for women to be left with after effects such as excess or loose skin, sagging breasts, fat deposits that just won’t go away, and an overall loss of tone and volume.
These undesirable souvenirs are why the New Jersey Mommy Makeover exists. This set of cosmetic procedures is the perfect response to the lasting changes of pregnancy because it is incredibly customizable. Numerous procedures can be included, tweaked, adapted, or left out entirely based on the unique needs of the patient.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
A tummy tuck is a common part of Mommy Makeovers because the stretched skin during pregnancy often translates to stretched and sagging skin afterward. Tummy tucks remove excess skin and restore normal tone and firmness to the area. The procedure also targets the underlying abdominal muscles, which can become loose and distant from one another over the course of pregnancy. By repairing and re-tightening the abdominal muscles, the area is given back its proper contours and shape.
Breast augmentation is most commonly included in a New Jersey Mommy Makeover for women who have breastfed, as the implants are excellent for restoring lost volume and size, or to increase size in general if that is desired. Augmentation is also used to correct minor sagging or to even out asymmetries in size.
Some women will find that their breasts retain some of the growth experienced during pregnancy. This can be problematic if the growth is uneven or the resulting size simply uncomfortable. Breast reduction helps even out breast size and can even correct minor sagging.
It is not uncommon for the breasts to sag or have loose skin following pregnancy. It is also possible for the breasts to undergo shifts in position or asymmetrical changes. A breast lift addresses both by removing excess skin and altering the underlying shape and structure to restore tone and shape.
The pregnant body stores fat more efficiently to better provide for the child. These fatty deposits can linger after delivery and resist reduction through diet or exercise. Liposuction breaks down and sucks out fat deposits regardless of where they are in the body. The most commonly targeted areas for mothers are the abdomen, thighs, flank, and hips.
It is possible to purify the fat removed via liposuction and implant it elsewhere in the body. When grafting is done as part of a New Jersey Mommy Makeover, the intent is usually to counteract volume loss in the breasts without using a silicone implant. Fat can also be grafted into the buttocks or face.
The labia stretches during childbirth but the strain can result in tears or loose muscles that cause lingering discomfort or aesthetic displeasure. Excess or discolored tissue can also be left behind. Labiaplasty repairs minor damage from tears, removes discoloration and extra skin, and helps restore muscle tone and tightness in a similar manner to a tummy tuck.
Cesarean delivery leaves behind a scar and this mark doesn’t always fade. In some cases, the scar can even be pronounced enough to cause discomfort. Scar revision addresses these concerns by blending the scar with the surrounding skin or by removing the scar entirely.
Doctor Michael Gartner is a certified plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is world renowned as an innovator in aesthetic plastic surgery. He takes pride in devising the ideal procedures for his patients’ unique needs and seeing them through their cosmetic journey.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms