3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
A Mommy Makeover is a top-tier option for women who are considering cosmetic surgery, but the procedure suffers from a few misunderstandings. Fortunately, these myths and questions are simple to clear up so that people can have a better idea of what a New Jersey Mommy Makeover is all about. This brief fact-checking guide will focus on the three most common myths and clear up any confusion.
Not Just for Moms
Despite the name, the surgery is not exclusively for mothers. The customizable set of procedures is designed to target issues commonly experienced following pregnancy, but this does not mean other women can’t enjoy a Mommy Makeover. Many of the issues targeted by a New Jersey Mommy Makeover—loose skin, fat deposits, detached abdominal muscles, sagging breasts, etc.—can be caused by more than just pregnancy.
Any form of significant weight loss, for instance, can leave behind loose skin or stubborn fat deposits while the natural aging process can take its toll on a woman’s breast volume and/or shape. It doesn’t matter if a woman has had children or not—only that her needs fall under the scope of the procedures included.
The Big Three Aren’t Mandatory
Most discussion will touch on what are sometimes known as the “Big Three” procedures: liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast lift. The moniker is because these procedures are the most likely to appear, but they are not a strict requirement. No surgeon will refuse to give a woman a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey just because they don’t want liposuction or a breast lift. One of the top reasons behind why it is so popular is because the procedures are highly customizable. The purpose is to create a procedure that caters to a woman’s specific needs. If those needs don’t include all three of the most common surgeries, then that’s just what happens.
At this point, it’s worth to quickly explain what other procedures can be included, since part of the reason the Big Three can seem mandatory is because they take up a lot of the discussion. In addition to breast lift, liposuction, and tummy tuck, surgeries such as scar revision, labiaplasty/vaginal toning, or breast reduction have also been included when devising procedures. If you are interested but don’t feel that the Big Three are what you need, talk to your surgeon about what other procedures they can offer.
Scarring is Not Extensive or Obvious
It is natural to assume that multiple cosmetic procedures will leave behind lots of scars, but this does not have to be the case. Although any surgery will leave behind some form of scarring, modern techniques minimize their visibility and make them easy to hide or forget about.
For instance, surgeries involving the breast typically place their incision along the lower crease, allowing the mark to be naturally hidden by the folds of the skin and the breast itself. A similar approach is used for surgeries on the abdominal area; the incision is placed along the lower abdomen and near the pubic area. This allows for easy concealment by clothes or swimsuits.
If scarring is a concern, remember that one of the strengths is customizability. Most of the procedures included in a Makeover have mini variations that are more targeted but offer smaller incisions. Talk to your surgeon if you have concerns about scarring and they can work with you to devise the best plan for your needs.
Additional Article About Mommy Makeover
- What Is The Average Price of a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Post-op Instructions After Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- Mommy Makeover in NJ: The Most Common Options
- Preparation Checklist for Your Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How to Plan Your Ideal Results From a Mommy Makeover in NJ
- How Soon Can I Begin to Work Out After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Much Time Off Work Will I Need After My Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How Important Is Timing For A Mommy Makeover in New Jersey?
- How long until you become bikini ready after your Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey : What To Ask At Your Consultation
- Will a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey Send The Wrong Message?
- Find Out Why Fall & Winter Is The Best Time For A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find out if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover in New Jersey
- Mommy Makeover - This Popular New Jersey Surgery Can Change Your Life
- Find Out Why Mommy Makeover Surgery Is On The Rise In New Jersey
- 3 Mommy Makeover Myths Busted For New Jersey Patients
- Mommy Makeover In New Jersey – Don’t Fear Surgical Scars
- Read This Before You Plan A Mommy Makeover In New Jersey
- Find Out How New Jersey Moms Bounce Back With A Mommy Makeover
- Learn The Surprising Ways A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Can Boost Mental Health!
- Here’s How To Prepare Your Body For The Best Mommy Makeover Results In New Jersey
- 5 Reasons Why A New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Right For You
- Need A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Read This First
- Understanding New Jersey Mommy Makeover Cost
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Uniquely Personalized Plastic Surgery
- What Part Does A Tummy Tuck Play In The New Jersey Mommy Makeover?
- Ready For A New Jersey Mommy Makeover? Here’s How To Plan!
- What You Need To Know About Safely Combining Multiple Procedures
- A Guide To Knowing Your New Jersey Mommy Makeover Options
- New Jersey Mommy Makeover - Yes You Can Have it All
- Today’s Favorite New Jersey Mommy Makeover Combinations
- Here Is Why The New Jersey Mommy Makeover Is Becoming The Most Popular Procedure For Moms