After having children, it’s time for you to get back the body you had before childbirth—or even better. While childbearing is a wonderfully profound experience, it can take a heavy toll on your appearance. Some post-childbirth effects include stretched and disoriented breasts, pendulous breasts with decreased volume or elasticity, bulging stomach, weight gain on the hips, and loose abdominal muscles. It’s time for a mommy makeover!
Medical ServicesMommy Makeover
A mommy makeover is a customized treatment that addresses your aesthetic concerns. You may choose from a range of specific procedures that are designed to enhance your facial and body contour.
What a mommy makeover can do for you
- Reclaim the perkier and more youthful breast contour you once had.
- Increase the size of your breasts.
- Get rid of unwanted fat on your body.
- Firm and tone your stomach.
- Boost the shape and size of your buttocks.
- Rejuvenate your facial contours.
With your mommy makeover you’ll be able to do this:
- Get back to work within three days to two weeks, depending on your treatment.
- Enjoy seeing an improvement faster than more traditional techniques.
- You’ll have long lasting or permanent results.
- Feel more confident, more outgoing, and have higher self-esteem.
What makes your mommy makeover at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
1. Depending on the treatment(s) you choose to help you achieve the improvement you want, you may only need local anesthesia and oral sedation. General anesthesia is related to a higher number of risks and can cause side effects such as grogginess and nausea/vomiting, but you may not have to experience any of these.
2. Dr. Gartner uses advanced surgical techniques and devices during your mommy makeover, such as Smartlipo. Smartlipo is a laser assisted liposuction device that not only decreases the amount of bleeding and bruising you’ll experience, but also improves the rate of skin retraction by 15% to 40%, leaving your skin firmer than other methods.
3. Dr. Gartner specializes in mommy makeovers that enhance your appearance from head to toe. Your individualized treatments are specifically tailored to meet your needs of wanting to look and feel your best, and can be a combination of surgical and/or nonsurgical procedures.
Rejuvenate your face
Reclaim your body
4. Your Mommy Makeover may be done in one surgery, depending on your needs. That means you will only have one surgery to prepare for, and only one recovery period to experience.
5. You don’t need to come back to get your stitches removed, because Dr. Gartner uses sutures that will simply dissolve while you recover.