Fat Transfer Breast Lift Options
Scarless Breast Reduction Surgery
Awake Breast Augmentation
Correction & Changing Implants
Best Breast Augmentation Options
Breast Lift Augmentation Options
Best Breast Reduction Options
Best Breast Reduction Options
Breast Lift Without Augmentation
What can a fat transfer breast augmentation do for you
Enjoy having larger breasts that are as soft as your own and totally natural—without saline or silicone implants. Fat transfer breast augmentation is a relatively uncomplicated procedure that reshapes your body by eliminating pockets of unwanted fat for a leaner contour and increases your breast size at the same time.
You Can Expect
- Increase the size of your breasts with your own fat, and without the risk of silicone or saline implants. This increase can be mild to moderate.
- Give you more fullness in the upper and lower portions of your breasts.
- Get rid of unwanted fat on your body, such as on your stomach, waist, hips or thighs.
- Achieve a more proportionate body contour.
- Fat transfer breast augmentation has a short recovery time allowing you to get back to work within a week or less.
- *Minimal of capsular contracture or other complications associated with saline or silicone implants.*
- Your scars will be tiny and placed in discreet locations of where the fat was harvested, so they won’t be easily seen.
- A more proportionate shape and longevity due to the application of the micro-droplet injection technique.
- Your breasts will look and feel natural.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Fat transfer will not only enhance your breast section, but also removing unwanted fat from other.
What makes your breast augmentation with fat transfer procedure at Gartner Plastic Surgery unique
- Dr. Gartner uses gentle techniques to harvest the fat from your body. This ensures the fat is more stable so that it has a better chance of staying in your breasts for longer lasting results.
- Dr. Gartner uses a micro-droplet injection technique that involves making a series of injections with a microcannula to deliver the fat into your breasts. Doing this gives each breast a smoother, more balanced contour. It also improves the rate at which the injected fat will take to your breasts, since it allows micro blood vessels to form in each droplet of fat, supporting its survival. The size of the microcannula is so small that any resulting scars will be practically invisible.
- *You won’t have to worry about replacing your implants!* Your breasts will be larger from the addition of your own fat, which also means there’s zero chance of rejection and other complications, such as capsular contracture.
- You’ll enjoy softer, natural-looking results that look and feel totally natural because, after all, fat is what your breasts are made of! Your breasts won’t feel overly firm or elevated as can be the case with silicone or saline implants.
- Dr. Gartner can perform more than one injection session to achieve the results you want. In fact, it may be recommended, according to a study that found patients experienced satisfying results and less complications when a series of injections were performed to augment their breast size for reconstruction or cosmetic purposes.
Are You A Candidate For Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic procedure performed at our state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery facility.
Are you a candidate for breast enlargement with fat transfer?
How do you know if you’re a candidate for a fat transfer breast reduction surgery? Here are some questions we’ll ask you to help determine this:
- Do you have a medical condition that would make surgery dangerous?
- Do you take any medications that would increase your risk of developing complications, such as bleeding or blood clots?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Do you understand the risks related to breast augmentation?
- Are you making the decision to improve your appearance for yourself, rather than to satisfy someone else?
- Do you have realistic expectations of your treatment?
The consultation with Dr. Gartner is a private medical appointment to discuss how you would like to enhance your appearance with breast augmentation. Because Dr. Gartner has extensive experience performing breast augmentation and fat transfer, you’ll be able to obtain reliable, accurate information about the surgery. You’ll find out about the associated risks and side effects as well. Dr. Gartner will review your medical history to ensure that breast augmentation is safe for you.
You’ll have plenty of time to talk about your concerns during your consultation. You may want to bring notes of what you’d like to discuss as well, so you can get all the information you need to make an informed decision. Make sure to include your questions and concerns about Dr. Gartner’s experience, our facility, the surgery and your recovery.
Your Surgery Explained
Your surgery will be performed at our state-of-the-art surgical facility. Our facility is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). AAAASF medicare certification is considered the gold standard in accreditation and one of the highest certifications any ambulatory center can obtain in the country.
How to prepare for your surgery
Dr. Gartner will give you a complete list of instructions to follow so that you can prepare your body and mind for your surgery. These instructions may include the following things:
- Two weeks before your surgery, you’ll need to stop smoking. Smoking has been associated with a delayed recovery and can also increase your risk of infection.
- Two weeks before your surgery, you’ll need to stop taking medications and supplements that increase your risk of bruising and bleeding, such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen and Vitamin E.
- If you are too thin and don’t have enough fat to transfer to your breasts, you may need to gain weight. Dr. Gartner will let you know if this is necessary during your consultation.
You’ll have your surgery at our state-of-the-art surgical facility, which is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). AAAASF medicare certification is considered the gold standard in accreditation and one of the highest certifications any ambulatory center can obtain in the country.
The procedure generally takes about an hour and a half. The following is a general outline:
- Pre-emptive anesthesia is administered: Even before your surgery begins, you will receive pre-emptive anesthesia to prepare your body for surgery and make your recovery a shorter one. Local anesthesia is then administered. General anesthesia is available to those who prefer it.
- Tiny incisions are created in the area(s) of your body that you’d like to make leaner. This can be in any area where fat is plentiful; the mid-section is a popular area.
- Through these incisions, a microcannula is used to suction out the desired amount of unwanted fat.
- The incisions are closed.
- The fat is purified using a handheld centrifuge.
- The fat is injected into your breasts using a microdroplet technique, which not only enlarges your breasts, but also improves their shape for a smoother contour. No incisions are required for this step.
- Once your desired breast size has been achieved, you’ll be taken to our recovery room.
After a few hours under the care of Dr. Gartner and your devoted team of nurses, you will be able to go home. An adult will need to drive you home, since you won’t be able to do so on your own.
Congratulations, within a few months you’ll be able to see the results of your breast augmentation surgery! All you have to do is to follow the post-surgery care instructions provided to you by Dr. Gartner and wait for your breasts to settle.
Your Fat Transfer Breast Reduction recovery
Your recovery is shorter than when implants are placed. However, you will still need to be mindful of your body.
You’ll be wearing a compression garment in the area where the fat was harvested and will need to continue wearing this garment for about two weeks. This is to help with swelling and bruising, as well as allow your skin to retract to your leaner contours. You’ll also need to wear a soft cotton sports bra without underwire.
How you’ll look while you recover
At first, your breasts and liposuctioned areas will be affected by swelling and bruising. Swelling will make your breasts look larger than you may like. In a couple of weeks, these side effects will gradually subside.
You can start showering the day after surgery, using mild soap to clean your incisions. You won’t be able to take a bath until about two weeks after your surgery. This will help reduce your risk of infection.
When you can go back to work
You can return to sedentary work within a couple of days to a week.
When you can get back to the gym
You can start working out again in about three weeks. Make sure to start off slowly and increase intensity gradually.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation results
After having breast enhancement with fat transfer, your breasts will be fuller and more proportionate. The great thing about this technique is that your results will look and feel totally natural!
No guarantees of any kind unless they are money-back guarantees. No claims of permanent results. No “Miracle cures” for medical ailments.*