What is the right age for Breast Augmentation in New Jersey?
Breast Augmentation Lift
The question of age-appropriate breast augmentation in New Jersey has been a hot topic for many years. As this cosmetic procedure rises in popularity around the world, it becomes more accepted by people from all walks of life and all ages. Often, potential patients will ask either, “Am I too young to have a breast augmentation surgery?” or, “Am I too old?” Many would be surprised by the wide range of acceptable ages, but there are a few key guidelines.
When Are You Just Too Old For Breast Augmentation In New Jersey?
First of all, there is no magic number,and advanced age is less of an issue than many people think. Instead, plastic surgeons look for signs that a person may have difficulty healing or not handle the effects of general anesthetic well. It’s possible for someone of any age to have health factors that contra indicate cosmetic surgery. With advanced years, medical conditions become more common for some. When considering breast augmentation in your 50’s 60’s or even 70’s, expect to have lab work completed and a physical assessment of heart function or other factors. Medications that many people take can interfere with surgery or recovery, so you’ll need detailed pre-operative planning to make sure you’re all clear. It’s not uncommon for women to wait until they’ve fully raised their children and taken care of many other big, life commitments before turning attention to things that will help them feel better about themselves.
On the plus side, many older people are realistic and well-informed about the process. They know theirbodies well and are quite confident in their decision once they’ve made it. If you’re in an older than average age group when you get around to body enhancements, you’re not alone. We recommend that you schedule more than one consultation with board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.
How Young Is Too Young?
Breast augmentation surgeons have an obligation, like all reputable and well-trained doctors, to carefully assess a patient’s suitability on a few levels. They can use their discretion, and most will ensure a patient has stopped growing and is fully capable of making independent, adult decisions. In most cases, this will mean that they are 18+ and some breast implant manufacturers will stipulate that their fully warranty does not cover use in individuals under the age of 22. The key questions for a surgeon to ask are: is this person aware of the health risks and long-termconsiderations for breast surgery? Are they mentally and emotionally stable and mature? Do they have realistic expectations? Will they follow instructions for a safe and optimal recovery?
Breast augmentation is permanent and carries risks inherent to any surgical procedure, so it’s never a decision to be taken lightly or without the patient themselves giving full informed consent. If you’d like to know whether you’ll make a great candidate for breast augmentation in New Jersey, contact Dr. Gartner to schedule a consultation today.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?