Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?
Breast Augmentation Lift
When it comes to patients considering a Breast Augmentation in New Jersey, there a few common questions that arise. It is extremely important to enter any procedure, especially a life changing one such as a breast augmentation, fully informed with no questions left unanswered.
Some Of The Most Common Questions
Are All Types Of Breast Implants The Same?
There are many different types of breast implants available for a New Jersey Breast Augmentation. The ones that are best for you will be determined based on your unique physiology and goals during a consultation with the plastic surgeon. There is no one size fits all approach when it comes to implants. Implants themselves may be smooth or textured, low projection or high projection, round or teardrop-shaped. When it comes to their filling, they may be filled with cohesive silicone gel, gummy-bear cohesive silicone, or saline depending on what is best for you.
How Will I Know If My Silicone-Based Implant Ruptures?
For those with saline implants, a rupture is apparent right away, as the breast will flatten. However, with silicone-based implants, it may be hard to notice, as the breast shape does not usually change. Therefore, it is recommended women with these types of implants get an MRI every three years to ensure they are intact.
Can I Breastfeed With Breast Implants?
Although this is a very common concern among women, most women are able to breastfeed normally after receiving implants. It has also been found that silicone does not affect the quality of breast milk.
Will Breast Implants Obscure Cancer On A Mammogram?
If implants are placed behind the muscle and tissue, they should not obscure potential cancer. In some cases, additional views may need to be taken or an ultrasound or MRI performed. To ensure the best treatment, it is important to let your radiologist know that you have breast implants.
Can Breast Implants Cause Cancer?
In recent years, there have been headlines in the news linking certain types of breast implants to anaplastic large cell lymphoma – a rare type of cancer which is effectively treated with implant removal. It has typically been textured implants associated with this extremely rare problem. However, research has indicated that the implants itself do not seem to cause it, rather it may be due to the possibility of bacteria hiding in the texturing. Most surgeons today use an antibiotic during surgery to kill all bacteria and avoid potential complications.
Dr. Gartner is one of the leading plastic surgeons specializing the Breast Augmentation in New Jersey. Drawing on a wealth of experience in the field, he uses the best augmentation methods with the latest, cutting-edge and minimally invasive techniques.
During an in depth consultation prior to the procedure, patient are able to have all of their questions answered and anxieties put to rest.
Dr. Gartner believes in making sure that all patients are fully informed when making the decision to undergo the procedure. Providing in depth explanations of potential risks and complications as well as managing expectations regarding the results, helps to put patients minds at ease.
For those considering a Breast Augmentation in New Jersey and have questions to be answered, scheduling a consultation is the first step to determining your suitability for the procedure.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?