New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
Breast Augmentation Lift
Over time, as a result of factors like genetics, weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and aging, breasts can begin to lose volume and shape. As a result, many women begin to notice their breasts sagging or drooping, as their skin loses its elasticity. Understandably, these changes often negatively impact a woman’s self-esteem and leave many women searching for solutions, such as a breast augmentation, which can be used to restore fullness to the breasts. Breast implants fill out the tissue but when sagging is a concern, often a breast augmentation with a lift is the ideal combination.
Benefits Of A Breast Lift
A breast lift is often a suitable procedure for women who are bothered by sagging or drooping breasts because it can:
- Eliminate excess loose skin
- Lift the breasts to return them to a more youthful position
- Reposition the nipples
- Restore the breast’s perkiness and firmness
Although a breast lift can reshape the breasts, women who are troubled by significant volume loss will achieve the best results when their lift is combined with a breast augmentation as a breast implant will fill out the scooped in or deflated upper breast and add a little more perkiness.
Benefits Of A Breast Augmentation
A breast augmentation is an ideal procedure for individuals who are looking to restore fullness to their chest. Saline or silicone breast implants can be used to help patients:
- Alter the size and shape of their breasts
- Correct breast asymmetry
- Achieve a more proportionate body contour
- Boost their self-esteem and self-image
However, on its own, a breast augmentation cannot address skin laxity caused by aging, weight loss or pregnancy. If the nipple position has lowered over time, a breast lift may be the ideal option to reposition them.
Breast Augmentation With A Breast Lift
When a breast lift and breast augmentation are combined, patients can achieve fuller breasts while also mitigating the impact of pregnancy, weight loss, aging, or breastfeeding. When performed together, this procedure can:
- Add volume to the breasts
- Correct breast asymmetry
- Raise a descended nipple
- Reduce the size of the areola
- Completely rejuvenate the breasts, restoring a more youthful appearance
Which Procedure Is Right For Me?
Before deciding which procedure or combination of procedures is right for you, we recommend that you consider your motivation for the procedure. If your primary cosmetic concern is sagging, a breast lift may be sufficient to achieve your goals.
However, if in addition to sagging, you are troubled by a loss of volume in your breasts, a combination breast augmentation and breast lift may be the best option for you. A breast lift can also be combined with a fat transfer breast augmentation– an autologous procedure which utilizes your own fat to add volume to the breasts.
The best way to determine which procedure or combination of procedures is right for you, is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gartner, a renowned plastic surgeon in New Jersey with extensive experience performing breast augmentation procedures. Contact our clinic today to start your exciting transformation and get ready to look and feel your best.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?