New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still the More Cost-Effective Option
Breast Augmentation Lift
Seeking a good deal when pursuing breast enhancement can be a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it’s natural to want to get a fair price and no one wants to feel like they’re paying more than they should. On the other, fixating on price alone can make you fall prey to “too good to be true” deals and lasting regrets.
Breast augmentation is another term for breast implants. This is when silicone or saline is used to enhance the breasts’ shape and size. Saline implants are the most cost-effective form of breast augmentation in New Jersey with silicone being the most expensive. Your choice of surgeon may also have access to specific, brand-name types of implants that fall in between the two as well. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a breast augmentation will run you about $3,678 on average.
As the name implies, a breast lift is like a face lift for your breasts. Unlike breast augmentation, the aim of a breast lift is to resculpt the breast by removing loose skin, tightening underlying muscles, and repositioning structures to produce a strengthened and more youthful appearance. A breast lift is a more involved and lengthy procedure compared to breast augmentation and the cost is higher to reflect this. To once again reference the Society, a breast lift will cost around $4,207.
Other Price Considerations
Keep in mind that these prices are averages and will naturally change each year due to a mixture of inflation, developments within the field of plastic surgery, and natural supply and demand. Having said that, these figures still reflect the trend of breast augmentation in New Jersey being the more cost-effective option since a breast lift remains a more advanced type of procedure.
These costs will inevitably vary by provider and are difficult to speak of in general terms but you can expect the full cost of a breast augmentation to be anywhere from $8,000 to $15,000 and a breast lift to range from $9,000 to $16,000. There is obviously a large potential for variation here, so comparison shopping is definitely encouraged as you compare the options available to you from different plastic surgeons.
Doctor Michael Gartner is a certified plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and one of just a few in the United States to bear the honor of Double Board Certification. He prides himself on refined surgical technique to maximize patient comfort and minimize the recovery period.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?