New Jersey Breast Augmentation : Factors that Affect the Cost
Breast Augmentation Lift
Breast Augmentation & Lift Cost Factors
If you’re like a lot of women, you not only want larger, fuller breasts but a perkier shape too. For plenty of people just like you, a breast augmentation alone won’t do the trick. Over time, after significant weight loss, or after pregnancy, it’s not just breast size that changes.
Altered hormones can mean skin texture and breast density differences. The effects of gravity over time lead to sagging, uneven or even misshapen breasts. Now, more than ever, augmentation mastopexy- breast implants and lift- solves these issues for women who want to improve their figure.
This is an all-in-one procedure with lifting and breast augmentation cost influencing the total bill. Because each woman is unique, so will her procedure fees be. Here are a few key factors to help you estimate.
Breast augmentation cost: With silicone implants, our clinic typically charges an average of $8,000.
Breast Lift Prices
Starting at $8,500 for a lift procedure, you may have a choice between IV and local sedation versus general anesthetic, a full, vertical lift or donut mastopexy. The different techniques achieve varying amounts of uplift, and you’ll need to see Dr. Gartner in person for a customized recommendation. The fee for silicone implants with a breast lift is an average of $11,000.
The great news: Combining surgical procedures often reduces the quote, and a breast augmentation with lift is a great example. Instead of just adding two procedure fees together, you’ll be given a significantly reduced, combo price. This is because the amount of time required in the OR, work involved and other expenses will be somewhat lower. Give us a call and find out why augmentation mastopexy is so popular.
If you are dissatisfied with the size or shape of your breasts, chances are high that you have considered getting a boob job. You’re not alone there as millions of Americans choose this route to self-improvement each year. This type of cosmetic surgery is popular for a wide variety of women, and if you are thinking about getting implants, you probably have one big question at the top of your mind:
What Does It Cost To Have Breast Augmentation In New Jersey?
The cost of breast implants depends on the type of implant you select, the method for surgery, and any additional procedures. The reality is that a one-size-fits-all answer to this question is impossible. Dr. Gartner will discuss the cost of your breast implants with you during your consultation, and this fee will be affected by several factors. Understanding the differences will put you in a better position to make the right decision, not only in terms of cost but in terms of the physical and aesthetic outcome you desire.
What Is The Implant Made of?
All breast implants are made from a silicone shell, but the shell can be filled with saline or cohesive silicone gel. Saline implants tend to cost less, but they have some drawbacks including a firmer feel or water movement that may seem less natural. Saline implants are a bit heavier, and they also have a higher risk of rippling and wrinkling, especially in patients with a small amount of natural breast tissue over the implant. Saline implants can be placed via any incision and positioned above or below the chest muscles through a very tiny incision. Silicone implants provide a far more natural feel than saline, and they are more popular. They are also more expensive, and they come pre-filled, which means the incision for your surgery must be a little longer, roughly 1.5 inches. Their size rules out trans umbilical placement and, depending on the size of your silicone gel implant, may also preclude placement through the armpit.
How Will The Implants Be Placed?
Another factor in the cost of your New Jersey breast augmentation will be where your incisions are positioned and how your implants will be placed. Depending on the size and material of your implants, Dr. Gartner is able to place them with an incision under the fold of the breast, partially around the areola, in the armpit, or even in the belly button. You will discuss each incision placement during your consultation, and the most suitable option will be assessed based on your goals and your current physique.
Is Your Surgeon An Expert In Their Field?
When researching the cost of breast augmentation in New Jersey, you will discover that your surgeon’s training and experience also have an impact on price. Surgeons with less expertise may provide a less expensive quote to gain patients, but you should carefully consider the risks before opting for a low-budget procedure. The skill, experience and follow up care you’re provided with will make a significant impact n your result and potential future costs.
Dr. Gartner is double board certified and highly respected for his contributions to research, innovation and esthetic results in this field. Through cutting-edge innovations such as pre-emptive anesthesia and minimally invasive surgery techniques, you can be confident in the value of your breast augmentation with Dr. Gartner. He’ll always provide a complete, honest and easy to understand quote so you can make the best decision for you.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?