New Jersey Breast Augmentation – Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
Breast Augmentation Lift
Breast augmentation is a common and popular form of plastic surgery that uses implants to enhance the appearance and size of a woman’s breasts. If you are dissatisfied with your breasts’ appearance because they are asymmetrical, have lost size and shape from pregnancy and breastfeeding, or simply desire to improve the aesthetics you already possess, then a New Jersey breast augmentation can meet your needs and fulfill your desires.
Reasons To Seek Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation can achieve different types of goals and provide a variety of benefits to people from all walks of life. As mentioned above, implants are used to correct asymmetrical breasts and provide a natural, even appearance. Augmentation is also used to restore the size and volume that breasts lose following the rigors of pregnancy and breastfeeding a child. If the breasts are naturally small or flat, then augmentation can enhance a woman’s curves and size.
Lastly, it is possible to do reconstruction with breast augmentation in New Jersey. This allows a surgeon to restore the shape of the breasts following surgeries like a mastectomy in order to return a sense of normalcy to a person’s life.
A severely drooping breast cannot be properly treated with breast augmentation and requires a separate type of procedure known as a breast lift.
Types Of Implants
Breast augmentation uses implants to enhance the size and/or shape of the breast. All implants are made out of silicone but fall into one of three types depending on their contents.
Saline is a salt-water solution that mimics the body’s normal balance of fluids. The firmness, feel, and shape of an implant can be changed by altering the amount of saline it contains. This allows for more fine-tuning of the final result.
Silicone gel is a viscous substance that sticks to itself, kind of like a gummy bear. When used in a breast implant, silicone gel flows differently with a woman’s normal movements compared to saline and is a more exact reproduction of how breast tissue looks and feels.
Some manufacturers create specialty implants that use materials like soy oil for a filler instead of saline or silicone gel. Most surgeons will have saline and silicone implants available but alternative types are on a more per-case basis. You will need to speak with your surgeon about what alternative composition implants they have, if any.
A person is a good candidate for breast augmentation in New Jersey if they are bothered by the size or shape of their breasts, one or both breasts did not develop normally or are elongated, are physically healthy and not pregnant or breastfeeding, and have realistic expectations.
The last point is especially important since it is crucial that people pursue plastic surgery for the right reasons and not because someone else is pressuring them or they think it will save (or start) a relationship. Breast augmentation can enhance a person’s self-esteem and make them more comfortable with their body. If this sounds appealing, then it may be the procedure you’ve been looking for.
Doctor Michael Gartner is a certified plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is one of a handful in the United States to bear the honor of Double Board Certification with the American Board of Surgery.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?