New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
Breast Augmentation Lift
When people hear the terms “breast augmentation,” or “boob job”, they may think of overly large, obvious breasts and deep cleavage. While celebrities such as Pamela Anderson and Victoria Beckham made large breast implants popular in the 90s, trends in breast augmentation have changed drastically over the years. In fact, more women are now opting for much smaller, more natural-looking breast implants and both Anderson and Beckham have elected to reduce the size of their chests. As a result, the new “mini” boob job is one of the most popular trends in New Jersey breast augmentation.
What Is A “Mini” Boob Job?
While traditionally, women undergoing a breast augmentation hoped to increase their chest by at least two cup sizes, a mini boob job is a procedure designed to subtly enhance the chest, adding just one cup size or simply adding enough volume to make the breasts appear rounder and fuller.
Women interested in a mini breast augmentation typically request implants that are 150 cc to 250 cc, rather than breast implants in the 350 cc to 600 cc range. As a result, the outcome is much more natural in appearance and often difficult to detect. Celebrities such as Taylor Swift and Jessica Alba are believed to have undergone subtle mini breast augmentations, yielding incredibly natural results.
Advantages Of Smaller Breast Implants
Although they do not deliver dramatic results, there are many advantages to smaller breast implants, which makes them a popular choice for many women today.
- They achieve a more conservative look.
- They do not make the patient appear heavier than they are.
- They do not hinder the patient’s ability to work out.
- Unlike larger implants, small breast implants do not stretch the skin significantly and are therefore less likely to sag overtime.
- They are not as prone to show rippling.
- They tend to appear much more natural in shape, particularly if a tear drop shaped breast implant is used as it has a diameter that suits the patient’s chest and will not result in an overly rounded look.
- They tend to feel more natural as they do not put pressure on the overlying breast tissue which means that more of the natural breast tissue is used to conceal the small implant. Cohesive gel implants placed under the muscle tend to look and feel the most natural.
- The incisions required for smaller breast implants are smaller as well, particularly when saline implants are used, as they can be filled during the procedure.
- Less internal work is required to create a pocket for a small breast implant, which means less tissue trauma and therefore, a lower risk of complications when undergoing a mini breast augmentation.
- There is a reduced risk of long term side effects such as back and shoulder pain, poor posture, drooping, as the small implant will not place as much weight on the breast as a large implant would.
To learn more about this procedure and determine your eligibility for a mini breast augmentation in New Jersey, please contact our clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gartner.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?