How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation Lift
As with any surgery, planning for a breast augmentation is an important part of the pre-operative process. When it comes to your Breast Augmentation in New Jersey, it is important to discuss a realistic recovery plan with your plastic surgeon, so that you can make necessary arrangements prior to the procedure.
One key step of the planning process is pre-operative testing. Particularly for patients who are 35 or older, it is standard process to have a mammogram before a Breast Augmentation procedure. Getting this done as early as possible is best as it is extremely common for slight abnormalities to show up, which then require additional testing and mammograms to investigate. Even though most of these tests result in an all clear for the surgery, they often take time to schedule and to obtain results, therefore, the earlier the better
For those who are 50 or older, or have medical problems, other lab tests or an EKG may also be needed prior to undergoing the procedure.
Making the necessary arrangements for childcare, time off from work, as well as assistance with house chores and pets are all important steps to take when planning your New Jersey Breast Augmentation. Having a support system in place who can help out with these activities for the first few days of your recovery is important so that you are able to heal comfortably.
Making small changes in your home prior to the procedure can also help make recovery smoother. Most surgeons advise that you should avoid lifting your arms over your head for the first few days following the procedure. Since lifting your arms will be quite painful, it is helpful to keep items that you use the most on lower shelves so that they are easily accessible.
Planning ahead for meals by pre-cooking and freezing or stocking up on easy to prepare meals is also a good idea. Since it is usually advised to recline at a 45 degree angle for the first few days, stocking up on some fluffy pillows may also be a good idea.
Since you will likely be quite exhausted and uncomfortable right after the surgery, it is a good idea to fill your prescriptions beforehand so that you are able to go straight home once you are discharged from the clinic. Since you will be unable to drive, make sure that friends or family are waiting to drive you home once you are able to leave.
Equally important is to be prepared that optimal results will not be immediately visible. Following a Breast Augmentation in New Jersey, swelling typically peaks around day 3-5. This is normal and expected and should subside significantly over the course of the first week at home.
When it comes to a New Jersey Breast Augmentation, Dr. Gartner is well known as one an industry leader with years of expertise performing all types of Breast Augmentations. During an initial consultation, Dr. Gartner provides patients with comprehensive information about what to expect and how to prepare for their surgery. Furthermore, using cutting edge and minimally invasive techniques, his patients are able to enjoy a smooth recovery period with minimal discomfort.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?