How To Manage Any Pain After Your Breast Augmentation in New Jersey
Breast Augmentation Lift
There is so much to look forward to after breast augmentation in New Jersey. Patients anticipate great self-esteem and boosted confidence along with a more feminine figure. As with any surgery, there will be a recovery process, and patients can expect to feel discomfort at certain points in their healing. The good news is that any pain you feel can be managed very effectively, and this short period will be more than compensated for during a lifetime of enjoying your body shape more.
How Does Dr. Gartner Make Breast Enhancement Feel Better?
When you’re planning your pain management strategies, your surgeon can help you to prepare with realistic expectations and knowledge about comfort measures and methods of easing discomfort. Dr. Gartner administers pre-emptive anesthesia before your New Jersey breast augmentation begins to reduce your sensitivity. This decreases post-operative pain both immediately and long-term.
Another strategy that Dr. Gartner employs to ensure your ideal recovery is to preserve the ligaments that support the breast and attach it to the chest wall. Other surgeons may cut these ligaments to lower the inframammary fold under the breast, which can lead to implants bottoming out. Due to Dr. Gartner’s techniques, his patients do not run this risk, and you will not be required to wear an uncomfortable compression bra after surgery. Instead, an ace wrap will provide support immediately after surgery and can be removed the next day. Your implants will be able to settle in the right spot naturally over time, and you can begin wearing a bra regularly after 2-4 weeks from your surgery.
Some women report odd shooting sensations in their breasts or a burning feeling in their nipples following enhancement surgery. If you do experience these sensations, you’ll have optionsprescription medication, or a pain pump if needed, but often these are described as annoying more than painful. Depending on the length and placement of your incisions, some women can experience discomfort if their clothing rubs the area, which others hardly experience any sensation. You can choose light clothing and avoid anything tight that may irritate your incisions, or be sure to wear a layer of soft fabric against your skin to protect those healing areas.
Pain in the breast generally eases off after only a few days, but it is also fairly common to experience achiness in the back and shoulders. This can result from the sudden change in your body’s proportions or the extra tension you’re carrying following your breast augmentation in New Jersey. Doing light stretches like arm circles,and shoulder rolls can help to ease neck and shoulder strain. Your surgeon will advise you when you can resume more strenuous exercise and lifting, but for the first several weeks after your procedure, stick to gentle movements and very light cardio such as short walks throughout your day.
As you recover from surgery, keep in mind that any pain or discomfort will be temporary, while the results of your procedure will last for years. Speak with your surgeon to share any concerns you have during your recovery period, and follow their guidelines to ensure a faster, easier recovery with minimal pain.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?