How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
Breast Augmentation Lift
You have finally decided to undergo a breast lift procedure, a popular cosmetic surgery that aims to re-shape and improve the aesthetics of the breasts by removing excess skin, re-positioning the nipples and even the addition of implants. The next step in this important process is to find a reputable plastic surgeon who can work with you to achieve the results you desire from a breast lift. This is the most important part of the process because you will have to place your trust in this person’s hands, so you should spend a sufficient amount of time and research selecting the best New York plastic surgeon for you.
To begin your search, there are many resources you can turn to. You can ask your current medical provider for recommendations about breast lift plastic surgeons in New York and New Jersey, your friends, family and others who may have had cosmetic surgery that they are pleased with, respected plastic surgery organizations and online search engines. Draw up a shortlist of professionals that you are interested in and contact them for an initial consultation appointment.
At the initial meeting, carefully posed questions will be helpful to assess your surgeon’s qualifications:
- Is this plastic surgeon board-certified and qualified to complete breast lift surgeries? They should be ABPS certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Does this plastic surgeon have the experience and expertise for a breast lift surgery? Consider the number of surgeries completed since practice makes perfect, even in cosmetic surgery. Also, make sure that they have specific experience with breast lift procedures because some plastic surgeons are well-known for certain treatments only.
- Do they have any before-and-after pictures of their work? Reviewing their work can give you a sense of how well the procedures are done and shed a light on their level of expertise for breast lifts.
- Can this plastic surgeon provide a number of patient testimonials? This is an important one because hearing feedback from previous patients can speak to how well the plastic surgeon is able to work with them and meet their expectations.
- Do I feel comfortable with this plastic surgeon? In order to have a healthy patient-doctor relationship, you will need to feel comfortable asking questions and speaking about any concerns you may have. The plastic surgeon should also take their time to explain the procedures and ensure that you are fully informed.
To summarize, when choosing a plastic surgeon or medical specialist for a breast lift procedure, look for a professional who is well-trained, experienced and cares for their patients. This can greatly minimize the risk of an unpleasant experience and undesirable results so that your breast lift procedure can truly be transformative and positive.
If you are interested in a breast lift surgery and are located in the New York area, the Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center has convenient practice locations in Paramus New Jersey and Manhattan. Dr. Michael Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and is now a double-board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
He has refined surgical techniques that truly advances the cosmetic procedures completed in his clinic to decrease the trauma experienced by the patient and the length of recovery required. Dr. Gartner also has a dedicated team of medical professionals that will provide assistance throughout the process. From your initial consultation to the final recovery stage, he will take the time to listen to your needs and develop a treatment strategy that will achieve your goals.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?