Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation Lift
Breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgery for women in the United States. The process uses implants to enhance the shape and structure of breasts to produce a fuller profile. In addition to enhancing size, breast augmentation in New Jersey is used to even out asymmetries, restore mass and volume following pregnancy, and rejuvenate a woman’s appearance by countering the effects of aging. Here are some key pieces of information to know when planning your own augmentation procedure.
Candidates for breast augmentation need to have finished their physical development, which usually means a minimum age of 18-22 years old. It is also important that candidates are in good general health and can commit to abstaining from smoking or alcohol for two weeks before and after their surgery in order to better promote recovery. Lastly, candidates should have realistic expectations about what their results will be.
The consultation is a key part of any cosmetic procedure since it’s when you and your surgeon are able to sit down and flesh out the details of your New Jersey breast augmentation and the specifics of how the procedure will be carried out. Use the opportunity to ask any questions you have about outcomes or risks, take time to look at before-and-after pictures of past patients, and get a sense for the person you are entrusting with your appearance.
Type Of Implant
All implants use a silicone shell but are filled with different materials depending on type. The two main categories of breast implants are silicone gel and saline.
Silicone gel implants have a soft, elastic consistency and feel more natural to the touch. They also retain their shape if the implant is damaged. Saline implants are filled with a salt-water solution and can be inserted through a smaller incision since they are inflated after being implanted. If a saline implant breaks, the water will be harmlessly absorbed by the body.
The third type of implant, the cohesive gel implant, is also available from certain providers. These models offer a soft and supple texture while retaining silicone’s ability to keep its shape. This makes them particularly useful for reconstructive surgeries.
Preparing For Surgery
Your doctor will give you specific instructions on how to prepare for your New Jersey breast augmentation and these should be followed as closely as possible. One universal piece of advice is to plan ahead for the mandatory downtime immediately following your surgery. You will be on strict bed rest for at least 2-3 days following your augmentation so be sure to plan for how you will be brought home after surgery, what work or social obligations need to be accounted for, etc.
Once the initial bed rest period is over, you will be able to engage in light activities and can return to work after around ten days. Strenuous exercise—basically anything that works up a sweat—and heavy lifting of any sort should be best avoided until around the three-week mark.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?