Find out if you are a candidate for Breast Augmentation in New Jersey
Breast Augmentation Lift
In New Jersey, breast augmentation is the most requested cosmetic procedure and it remains the most popular choice for plastic surgery worldwide. Every day, plenty of people decide that this is the right procedure for them, but what determines whether they can safely proceed, and how can they know if they’ll get the results they want?
Important Considerations for Your Plastic Surgeon
That’s right, not only do patients have a lot to consider before undergoing cosmetic surgery, but your New Jersey breast augmentation surgeon will have questions about your health, history and expectations. Before deciding whether to proceed, your surgeon may ask the following questions:
- Does the patient have any significant past or present medical issues?
- Does the patient have existing breast implants or previous breast surgery?
- Is the patient an adult and capable of choosing a procedure independently and with full awareness of risks and considerations?
- Does the patient understand the limitations of breast augmentation?
- Is the patient in good mental, physical and emotional health?
People may choose to enlarge and reshape the breasts for a variety of reasons, including reconstruction of malformed, tuberous breasts, correction of dramatic asymmetry, reconstruction post-mastectomy, restoration after breastfeeding, adding volume in conjunction with a breast lift, or adding cleavage fullness and volume for small breasts. Undoubtedly, most BA patients find that their body confidence and self esteem improves after the procedure because they feel better about their proportions, about how they look in clothes and without clothes in intimate situations. This relatively small change can actually create a huge impact in one’s life.
Having said that, a plastic surgeon will have concerns if it seems that a potential patient believes breast enhancement will solve emotional/mental problems, fix a relationship or achieve some other, unrelated ideal. It’s important that an ideal candidate understand, while improving symmetry, shape and proportions can result in greater satisfaction with one’s appearance, body contouring surgery cannot fix deeper issues.
If an individual has recently been through a traumatic experience or is currently not mentally stable, the surgeon will decline to operate and recommend other medical help. If an individual has recently given birth or is currently breastfeeding, augmentation will have to wait roughly 4-6 months until the breasts have stopped producing milk and returned to a stable size and shape.
When is it safe to go ahead?
Ideal New Jersey breast augmentation patients have a good overall perception of their body and stable mental health. They do not have medical conditions which would impair healing or lead to rejection of an implant. Certain hormonal or steroid medications would need to be safely discontinued for a time. The patient should have a realistic understanding of what physical results can be achieved for their existing anatomy, including size and shape. The patient should be ready and willing to follow pre and post-operative instructions which ensure safety and great, long lasting results.
If you think you’d make a good BA candidate, take the next step and contact a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. Dr. Gartner is a double board-certified plastic surgeon, and breast augmentation is one of his specialties. He’d love to meet you.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?