Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
Breast Augmentation Lift
Although breast augmentation surgery continues to be one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures, it is not a one size fits all surgery. While previously, many women requesting a boob job did so to increase their bust as much as possible, frequently requesting a D or DD cup size, many women are now opting to have breast augmentations with much more moderate changes in mind. In fact, the most common breast implant size request is an increase from an A cup to a B or C cup. The reasons for this shift in breast augmentation trends in New Jersey are outlined below.
Bigger Is Not Always Better
Although celebrities such as the Kardashians continue to set a number of body-related beauty standards and many women still request large implants to achieve a more voluptuous silhouette, there has been a notable shift in breast augmentation trends. Rather than increasing their cup size considerably, more women are now opting for a more subtle and modest enhancement, modeled after celebrities such as Taylor Swift.
This change reflects the desire many women have to achieve fuller yet petite breasts, enabling them to better fill out their clothing without drawing unwanted attention. Instead of appearing obviously augmented, many patients prefer that their enhancement is undetectable, as it is meant to help them feel more confident in themselves, not to please others.
With ever changing ideas about what is sexy, there is now more than ever an emphasis on attaining an athletic look. The popularity of hashtags such as #bodygoals and #fitspo has inspired many women to seek a subtle enhancement that does not detract from their lean and athletic figure. In addition, because more women are interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, smaller implants are often preferable because they do not restrict the patient’s movements or make them appear heavier than they are. While women with larger breasts often find it uncomfortable to run or participate in aerobic exercises and may even need to wear more than one sports bra, smaller breasts do not limit one’s ability to stay active.
Reduced Recovery Time
As an added benefit, it is often easier to recover from surgery when patients select smaller implants. While strenuous exercise should be avoided for a few weeks following the procedure regardless of your choice of size, women with smaller implants will find it easier to reintroduce exercise than those with larger implants.
If you are considering a breast augmentation in New Jersey, we welcome you to contact our clinic to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gartner, a double board certified plastic surgeon. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Gartner will listen to your goals and help you determine the best implant size, shape, profile, and type for you. In addition to considering your aesthetic goals, your lifestyle should be taken into consideration in order to ensure that the results of the procedure will suit your life today and well into the future.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?