Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
Breast Augmentation Lift
A breast augmentation, also known as breast enhancement or augmentation mammoplasty is a cosmetic surgery procedure which uses fat grafting, saline or silicone breast implants to enhance the patient’s chest. There are many reasons why breast augmentation surgery is one of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures today; it can increase your cup size and confidence, correct breast asymmetry, restore volume to your chest, fill in your bra, help you feel more feminine, and enable you achieve a more proportionate silhouette.
However, did you know that a breast augmentation can also improve the fit of your clothing? If you are tired of padding your bra to fill in your clothing, you may be an ideal candidate for a breast augmentation in New Jersey.
Clothing Is Designed For Average Size Breasts
Most clothing is designed for women with an average chest size, which can make it difficult for small-chested ladies to “fill out” their tops. This is particularly true of low cut tops, dresses and swimwear. Understandably, this struggle can be extremely frustrating for women and often prompts small-chested individuals to rely on padded bras and shy away from tight clothing or revealing bikini tops. However, a breast augmentation can enhance the size, shape, and projection of your breasts, enabling you to better fit into the clothing of your choice.
Breast augmentation patients report feeling much more comfortable in the changeroom when shopping, trying on fitted clothes and swimwear because they have much more freedom to try all of the styles and shapes that they want. No longer do they choose tops and bottoms that are two sizes apart!
Better Fitting Clothing Increases Confidence
A breast augmentation can help women achieve a more balanced, proportionate body contour, which can improve self-image and provide women with the confidence necessary to try new clothing styles. Because the breasts contribute greatly to the body’s profile, women who feel that their breasts do not suit their frame often feel self-conscious about their shape. This can have a negative impact on their self-esteem. Conversely, women who undergo a breast augmentation to increase their breast size no longer need to worry that the clothing they select will not flatter their small breasts.
Benefits of Smaller Implants
While breast implants can help women with small breasts fill in their clothing, it is important to recognize that large implants may make it difficult to shop for clothes that fit the bust and the rest of the body. Breast implants on the smaller side are often best for women who hope to add volume to their chest in a natural and proportionate way.
During your consultation, Dr. Gartner will measure your breast and chest wall dimensions, while keeping in mind the balance of your hips, waist, and thighs as well as the projection of your buttocks. He will recommend Breast implants that meet your ideal breast goals and fit your body well. The best results beautifully complement and enhance your natural curves without appearing too large for your frame.
To learn more about how a breast augmentation can improve the fit of your clothing, we invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gartner, a leading breast augmentation plastic surgeon in New Jersey.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?