Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation Lift
Among women who seek breast augmentation, cleavage is the most commonly desired improvement behind size. Improving a woman’s cleavage is not as straightforward as changing the size of the breasts but it is possible to do so using the right approach. Even if you are not directly looking to improve your cleavage when getting breast augmentation in New Jersey, understanding the way your implants can affect cleavage is still important for having proper expectations when going forwards.
What Is Cleavage?
First, a quick bit of terminology. Cleavage is the space between breasts or, more simply, the area exposed when wearing a low neckline. You can check your cleavage by measuring the distance between your nipples or by measuring the space between the inner edges of your breasts. The narrower the cleavage, the more breast is shown off.
Cleavage & Breast Augmentation
Cleavage can be improved with breast augmentation in New Jersey but there are some caveats that need to be kept in mind. Breast size alone does not dictate cleavage size. The size of the chest wall, prominence of the breastbone, and even how centered the nipples are affect cleavage size. If your breasts are naturally far apart, then increasing size won’t have as significant an impact on cleavage. The reverse is also true. If your breasts are naturally close together, decreasing size won’t reduce your cleavage either.
For women with average-sized chest walls, increased breast size can result in narrower cleavage. This is not a guarantee, however. Two things are needed to improve the likelihood of enhancing cleavage through breast augmentation: the correctly shaped implant, and the correct positioning.
The Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers a carefully curated selection of aesthetic treatments to suit every need. We invite you to book a consultation and find out which of our facial peel options are best suited to your needs.
Generally speaking, implants with a wider base will enhance cleavage more than other types. The trick is to balance the width of the base with the size of the chest to maintain a natural look. Going too wide will cause rippling in the skin and possible bulging under the arms. The amount of extra width your surgeon can use is determined by the same factors mentioned above; namely the chest wall and breastbone.
As an alternative to wider implants, you can also consider implants that round out the upper portion of the breast. This will produce a firmer, youthful, and buoyant look that will enhance the appeal of your cleavage even if its overall size stays the same.
Cleavage will naturally improve if implants are placed close together. Keep in mind, however, that an effective New Jersey breast augmentation needs the implants to be centered underneath the nipples in order for the effect to appear natural. This limits the amount of wiggle room available for cleavage enhancement. It is possible to use other procedures to reposition the nipples and make it easier to position the implants for optimal cleavage enhancement.
Doctor Michael Gartner is a certified plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is renowned as an innovator in aesthetic plastic surgery and enjoys the artistic and creative opportunities his work provides.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?