Are You Considering Breast Augmentation in New Jersey?
Breast Augmentation Lift
When a woman is confident about the shape of her body, she walks a little taller, feels charismatic and attractive. Breast size and shape vary, and no single look defines womanhood or beauty, but more and more women are choosing breast augmentation in New Jersey to enhance their physical appearance and confidence. Breast implant surgery is the number one plastic surgery procedure in the United States, and it is the most popular operation performed at Dr. Gartner’s state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery facility.
Who Should Consider Breast Augmentation In New Jersey?
This procedure is highly suited to women who desire:
- To increase the size of breasts that are naturally small
- Bring symmetry to breasts that are different sized or asymmetrical
- Regain fullness in the breasts after pregnancy or weight loss
- Look younger by restoring a round, full shape to the breasts, which have been reduced by aging
All of the above outcomes can be achieved through breast augmentation surgery, and women can look forward to feeling more feminine and confident in their figure.
Who’s A Good Candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for cosmetic surgery, you should be generally healthy, both physically and psychologically, and you should have realistic expectations about the outcome of your procedure. It is also important to understand that a successful surgical result will require you to follow guidelines before and after your surgery, including things you should and should not do. You’ll need to refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for a couple of weeks before and after your surgery. Those with very active lifestyles need to plan ahead for a period of relaxation.
The Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers a carefully curated selection of aesthetic treatments to suit every need. We invite you to book a consultation and find out which of our facial peel options are best suited to your needs.
What Is The Procedure Like?
Breast augmentation is typically performed as outpatient surgery, which means you can go home the same day. There are multiple options for where your incisions can be placed, and you may select to have saline or silicone gel implants. The type of implant you choose will impact the cost of your procedure, and it will also affect the length and position of incision that you will see.
With Dr. Gartner, patientsare able to choose whether they have local anesthesia (which means you’ll be awake and have some IV sedation to help you relax) or general anesthesia (meaning you’ll be asleep for the procedure). Your surgery is an hour and 20 minutes under local, or one hour under general, after which you’ll be taken to a recovery room to be closely monitored while the effects of your anesthesia wear off. Dr. Gartner takes every measure to reduce the risk of infection regardless of how your New Jersey breast augmentation is performed, and after a few hours of recovery post-surgery, you will be releasedto heal and relax in the comfort of your own home.
How Long Will My Recovery Be?
Your recovery time after breast augmentation surgery will vary depending on several factors, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the incisions to heal and for initial swelling to go down. Depending on the how your implants were placed, the process of breast implants settling and softening may extend by additional weeks, and Dr. Gartner will be able to advise you when you can safely return to work and resume exercise or other activities to ensure your best long-term results.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?