5 Reasons To Plan For A Springtime Breast Augmentation in New Jersey
Breast Augmentation Lift
As the holiday season draws to a close and everyone looks forward to NewYear’s resolutions and hopes for January, there’s a popular trend in New Jersey: breast augmentation in the Spring. This type of plastic surgery is more common than any other cosmetic procedure, and many women who undergo a surgical enhancement wish they hadn’t waited so long to make their decision. If you’ve been considering implants to improve the size, fullness or symmetry of your breasts, here are 5 reasons to plan your surgery long before Summer.
1. Look Better Sooner
Having surgery for any reason will require some temporary downtime and accommodations to your schedule, but making it a priority will allow you to enjoy the results sooner. People often plan vacations in the summertime, so having your New Jersey breast augmentation performed in Spring will enable you to look forward to those holidays instead of worrying about ongoing conflicts or restrictions.
2. Hide The Signs
Your cosmetic surgery will be performed with the utmost care and advanced techniques, ensuring the best possible results and minimal downtime. However, the placement of breast implants is a dramatic change for your body, and the natural response will include some swelling and potential bruising. You will also have incisions that need time to heal fully.
When you plan a breast augmentation in the springtime, you can take advantage of cooler temperatures to wear clothing that easily hides the signs of your surgery while still flattering your new shape. Depending on the size and material of your implants, Dr. Michael Gartner can place your incisions discretely in a few different locations which are very easy to cover up.
3. Recover Comfortably
Depending on implant placement and whether you chose to have general anesthesia or local anesthesia with oral sedation, your recovery time will vary. You’ll want to rest for a few days, and many patients are able to return to work in sedentary jobs within a week of their procedure. As you recover, Spring is an ideal season because temperatures are mild and you don’t need to bundle up against the cold or hide from the sun when you go outdoors. Light layers are the most comfortable way to dress after getting implants, and by the time Summer weather arrives, you’ll be back to full strength, looking better than ever.
4. Enjoy Spring Fashion
Spring fashions are very practical for hiding the signs of recent breast augmentation in New Jersey since they tend to provide more coverage than Summer styles. However, this Spring you can also enjoy a fresh wardrobe that highlights your new curves. You don’t just have to think about keeping your incisions covered – you can also enjoy wearing light fabrics that cling to your figure and accentuate your more feminine shape.
5. Be Ready for Summer Activities
When the weather gets hot and the days are long, everyone wants to take advantage of fun activities. Whether you love going to the beach, enjoying road trips, or cooling off with water sports, you can look forward to your best Summer yet after you’ve fully recovered from your Spring breast enhancement. Implants can take 1-6 months to settle into their ideal position and shape, so the sooner you get them,the sooner your breasts will appear full and natural in bathing suits and summer dresses. You’ll need to avoid rigorous activities for at least 6 weeks,so this timing allows you to be fully operational when the warm weather hits.
If you’re already looking forward to Summer, then this Spring will be the perfect time to get the shape you’ve been dreaming of finally. Book your free consultation with Dr. Gartner to learn what breast enhancement options will achieve your body goals.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?