4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation Lift
A breast augmentation, or boob job, is a popular cosmetic surgery designed to enhance the size and shape of their breasts. While most women are aware of the benefits of this procedure, there are many misconceptions about the outcome of the surgery. Four of the biggest breast augmentation myths are outlined below.
Myth #1: Breast Implants Always Look Fake
While some women still prefer the more augmented look, most patients now hope to achieve more subtle results. If you have concerns that a breast augmentation will always yield fake looking results, rest-assured that selecting a highly experienced and skilled plastic surgeon means you really can achieve the look you want, and nothing you don’t.
The results of your procedure can be incredibly natural, particularly if you choose a small breast implant. Breast implants are available in a wide array of shapes, sizes, and profiles, and can be placed over or under the muscle. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will help you determine the most appropriate option for your aesthetic goals.
Myth #2: Breast Augmentation Results Will Last A Lifetime
Although the manufacturers of breast implants have improved their design over the years, increasing their longevity, it is a myth that breast implants will last a lifetime. Instead of the previous recommendation to replace saline and silicone implants, they are now able to last decades with no issues, but regular breast exams and imaging as advised by your GP is recommended. It is always important to understand that a secondary procedure may be necessary in the future.
Myth #3: You Will Look Amazing Immediately Afterwards
While most people do not find the recovery process to be very painful, it is important to understand that some downtime is necessary after a breast augmentation and the final results will not be immediately evident. After implants are placed under them, your muscles naturally tighten, which means that your new implants will initially appear higher on your chest. In addition, swelling is to be expected for the first several weeks or even months. Patience is required and it is important not to judge your results until the swelling has subsided, so try not to schedule your surgery immediately before an important event such as a wedding.
Myth #4: A Breast Augmentation Will Give You Your Dream Body
As with any other surgical procedure, it is imperative to have realistic expectations so that you ensure satisfaction with the results. A breast augmentation can increase the size of your chest, correct asymmetry, and improve your body’s contour. As a result, patients often feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin. However, increasing your chest size will not transform the rest of your body or change any other characteristics. Many women assume that one change will deliver their dream body, but such expectations can only result in disappointment.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Additional Article About Breast Lift
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s What You Didn’t Know About The Emotional Factor
- Here Is The Information You Need To Know When Planning Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Do You Want To Appear Natural?
- Weighing The Pros & Cons - Smart Preparation For New Jersey Breast Augmentation Surgery
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Can Have Surprising Health Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Could This Be The Procedure You’ve Been Looking For?
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Provides Numerous Benefits
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation - Here’s How You Can Take Steps To Ensure You Have The Best Recovery Experience
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation Is Still The More Cost-Effective Option
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Cleavage With A New Jersey Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey - The Safest Way To Get Permanent Results
- Tips To Get Ready For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- How To Plan For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- The Best Ways To Prepare For Your New Jersey Breast Augmentation Consultation
- The Most Common New Jersey Breast Augmentation Question
- 4 Myths About New Jersey Breast Augmentation
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Breast Augmentation In New Jersey
- A Recovery Guide To Your Scarless Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Can Make Your Clothes Fit Better
- Breast Augmentation In New Jersey: Not One Size Fits All
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation And The New, Mini Boob Job
- New Jersey Breast Augmentation With A Lift
- Your Guide To Recovering Properly After Your Breast Lift Surgery
- Here’s What You Should Know If You’re Considering Swimming After Your Breast Lift
- How To Find The Perfect Bra Post Your Breast Lift Surgery
- How Will Having A Baby Affect Your Breast Lift?
- How To Find A Reputable Surgeon For Your Breast Lift
- Will A Breast Lift Procedure Involve Scarring?