When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is growing in popularity around the world, partly due to the reduced rate of complication compared to buttocks implants, and the minimal, nearly invisible scars associated with it.
It is also the only cosmetic surgical procedure which can so dramatically transform a person’s shape and body proportions in one step. One of the most common questions that we receive from people interested in Brazilian Butt Lift is, how long does it take to be able to appreciate permanent results after the surgery. Based on our experience with patients, most individuals that undergo the Brazilian Butt Lift can consider their results at 6 months post procedure to be final and permanent.
These results will last for more than a decade after they first appear if the individual follows maintenance advice carefully. In addition to correcting the shape of the buttocks, Brazilian Butt Lift will also reduce any unwanted fat in the other regions of the body, such as the belly, hips, or waist, to reshape and correct body proportions. These results are permanent as well, provided that the patient doesn’t gain significant weight during recovery.
For the first few months after liposuction and fat grafting procedures, fat cells are working to establish themselves in the recipient area. The body will work to vascularize the new tissue and keep it where placed however some implanted fat- up to 50%- may be lost as it fails to thrive and is reabsorbed by the body.
For this reason, some patients who desire a dramatic volume increase in the buttocks may choose to undergo a second procedure once completely healed. Initially, post-operative tissue swelling and extra fat volume will create a significant size increase for the buttocks but this does settle and diminish somewhat as a normal part of the healing process.
This surgery is popular for women who are unable to achieve curvaceous buttocks despite undergoing intensive exercise and diet regimens. The Brazilian Butt Lift can augment the curvature of the buttocks and increase its fullness without adding the risks typically associated with butt implants. A person’s own, natural and soft fat tissue creates the most natural, desirable results.
The procedure can take up to two hours to be completed and it will take up to 6 weeks for the patient to be able to perform regular daily activities such as sitting on the bottom and resuming athletics. Fat will continue to be integrated into local tissue and non-viable cells removed by the body.
Residual inflammation completely resolves a few months after surgery and by 6 months post-procedure, you will be able to appreciate the final result of the surgery. These results should be permanent unless there is drastic fluctuation in the weight. To maintain the new curvature, it is important to follow a healthy diet and avoid drastic changes in body fat composition. Following this tip will allow you to maintain the new look for the decades to come.
If you require further information please contact us at, (855) 956 – 1661 to arrange a consultation appointment with Dr. Gartner. International clients residing outside the United States can reach us at +1 (201) 546 – 1890.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?