Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift
As a result of society’s current celebration of a rounded, perky derriere, The Brazilian Butt lift procedure has become one of the most popular cosmetic butt enhancement options in New York. Aside from its ability to improve the shape and contour of the buttocks, one of the greatest advantages of a BBL is the fact that it removes and repurposes unwanted fat from various areas of the patient’s body using liposuction.
Thus, it achieves two goals within one surgery, reducing stubborn pockets of fat from areas such as the abdomen and thighs, and Increasing the size and contour of the buttocks. If you are considering a BBL in New Jersey or New York, you may be wondering which areas can be used as donor sites for the fat needed for the transfer. You will be happy to learn that fat can be taken from almost any part of the body for this innovative and incredibly natural procedure.
BBL Donor Sites
In order to add volume to the buttocks, fat must be extracted from various areas of the body, known as the donor sites, using liposuction. Tiny incisions are made in the donor sites through which fat is harvested and purified using a handheld centrifuge. Small pearl size drops of the harvested fat are then injected into the buttocks near a blood supply. Dr. Gartner uses a layering micro-droplet technique to ensure that the results are smooth and even in shape.
To achieve your desired results, it is often necessary to harvest fat from several different donor sites as up to five liters of aspirate can be removed in one procedure for most patients. While the abdomen, waist and thighs are the most popular donor sites for BBL, unwanted fat can also be removed from a number of different areas, including the back, arms, and even the chin. However, it is important to be aware that fat cannot be harvested from the breasts for this procedure.
While in most cases, the best quality fat required for grafting is found within the patient’s trunk, liposuction can be used successfully on various other areas to both slim the body and ensure that sufficient fat is harvested. In some cases, liposuction may also be used to remove excess fat that is not needed for the transfer in areas such as the thighs and waistline, as this can help further sculpt the physique.
Ideal candidates for this procedure must have sufficient excess fat in the donor area(s) and maintain a consistent weight following the surgery to ensure that the fat grafted establishes a blood supply and stays where it was placed. To determine your eligibility and learn more about this procedure, please contact our clinic to schedule a consultation. Dr. Gartner is a renowned Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgeon with locations in Manhattan and New Jersey, dedicated to helping patients achieve their aesthetic goals.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?