Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
Brazilian Butt Lift
Have you considered cosmetic surgery to reshape your bottom? Butt enhancement procedures have been on the rise ever since celebrities like the Kardashians started setting the trend. Curves are ‘in,’ ladies, and the curvier your figure, the better!
In recent years, plastic surgeons have developed new butt augmentation techniques that could make implants a thing of the past. Fat grafting to the buttocks, known as Brazilian butt lift in New Jersey, is in demand for good reasons.
The procedure is minimally invasive (with tiny incisions) and utilizes your fat stem cells to enhance the size and shape of your bottom. Your surgeon will remove excess fat from a body area like your abdomen or hips, purify it, and re-inject it into your buttocks. Because the surgeon transplants your own fat cells, there is no risk of allergic reaction, and similar concerns of infection are greatly minimized.
Bonus: you can also get rid of unwanted fat elsewhere in your body. Through this cosmetic procedure, you can have a smooth, firm and curvaceous butt enhancement that feels natural, with minimal risk.
While Brazilian Butt Lifts in New Jersey are ideal for many women, not everyone is a good candidate. If you’re wondering whether butt augmentation surgery is right for you, read on to find out more.
So, who makes an ideal candidate?
You’ll be happiest if you’re in it for the right reasons. BBL surgery enhances the figure you already have. It’s for you if you’re not after a large size increase but wish to make your bottom fuller, with improved contours. For example, if you feel your butt is flat, or fat is unevenly distributed, you can reshape it.
This type of butt augmentation is not a weight-loss surgery and shouldn’t be thought of as such. Consider it a tool used to sculpt an attractive silhouette.
Surgeons often need to use liposuction to harvest fat from more than one area of the body. To better the chances for a successful procedure, you should have some excess fat in areas like your abdomen, waist, back or hips. That doesn’t mean you’re excluded from having a BBL if you’re not overweight. However, you’ll need an in-person exam and consultation to plan your custom approach.
Being in optimal health is ideal
It’s essential to be in good general health with no unmanaged medical conditions before a cosmetic procedure. You may have to make some lifestyle changes before your surgery to ensure things go as smoothly as possible. You’ll also need to be committed to the temporary activity restrictions required during recovery. It takes patience to heal optimally after BBL. Finally, remember that everyone is different, and results vary from person to person. Your surgeon will give you a good idea of what to expect through the weeks and months post-op.
If you’re considering a Brazilian butt lift in New Jersey, contact Dr. Michael Gartner for a private consultation. As a double board-certified cosmetic surgeon with expert knowledge in butt augmentation, he’ll be pleased to answer your questions and help you discover if you’re a good candidate.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?