What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lifts in NJ are as in-demand as ever this year. More patients are discovering the benefits of this fat-grafting procedure to sculpt and reshape their figure. It’s no wonder BBLs are popular, considering minimal scarring and the ability to use your own body fat for added volume in the right places ( while shrinking others.) So, what happens if you lose body fat after you undergo your procedure?
Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ- Maintain results
Dr. Michael Gartner is a body sculpting specialist in New Jersey. He’s pioneered advanced and innovative techniques for Brazilian Butt Lift which make him highly sought after by patients across the country. He recommends that you be at or near your target weight before undergoing the procedure. While losing 5 pounds is unlikely to result in a visible change to your result, fluctuating by 20 pounds or more could.
Cancel your diet
As well, after your surgery is not the ideal time to try to get in shape or intentionally lose weight. You’ll be experiencing widespread inflammatory, healing responses in large areas of tissue for roughly 6 weeks. Healing requires energy, and your body will struggle to heal optimally while also working hard and burning fat. Good circulation, regular walks and healthy eating are advised, but aerobic activity or calorie restriction are not.
Because fat cells grow and shrink, in the long run, you may find your butt size changes when you lose weight. As long as those fat cells are well-established and healed, you should expect them to expand again when you put on weight. The most problematic time to restrict calories or shed fat is in the immediate post-op phase. Your surgeon may advise an increase of healthy dietary fat and calories to “feed” the newly implanted fat cells. Remember, each person’s case is entirely unique.
What should you do if you shed some weight?
If you unintentionally lose weight after your BBL, talk to your surgeon or a nutritionist about healthy ways to build it up again. As well, there are some muscle-building exercises for the gluteal region considered safe and beneficial to further enhance your results. You should expect to maintain your body fat at the level it was during your surgery. For this reason, putting on weight just before a BBL for the sake of fat “supply” can lead to long term disappointment if it’s not sustainable for a person’s metabolism.
Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ is a truly customizable cosmetic procedure. The amount of fat you have to harvest, purify and re-inject will be unique to you. Discuss your overall BMI, ( body mass index) your weight stability, and future fitness goals when planning your procedure. If you’d like to start making plans for your own buttocks enhancement, Dr. Gartner will be pleased to meet with you. Call and schedule your private consultation to find out what’s possible for you today.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?