Understanding the NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift
Imagine being able to slim and sculpt your hips, thighs, and abdomen while simultaneously adding volume to your derriere, achieving a beautiful hourglass figure. While this may sound too good to be true, all of these goals can be achieved with the innovative Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), a natural procedure which utilizes the patient’s own fat to deliver a fuller, more curvaceous buttock. As a result, the BBL has quickly become one of the most popular body contouring cosmetic procedures available. If you are considering a BBL in New Jersey, you may be wondering what the procedure entails. The steps, cost, and advantages of this exciting procedure are outlined below.
How Does A BBL In New Jersey Work?
The first step of this procedure involves using liposuction to remove fat cells from areas of the body such as the abdomen or thighs. This step helps to reduce unwanted fat from trouble areas, creating a leaner figure, while also providing the fat needed for the BBL. Next, the fat is processed in a centrifuge and the healthy fat cells utilized for the BBL are separated. This fat is then injected into the buttocks at various depths, which ensures optimal absorption and an even, natural outcome.
As outlined above, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a multistep procedure, which should only be performed by a qualified and reputable plastic surgeon. Dr. Gartner is a Double Board Certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face and body and utilizes the latest, most sophisticated technology and techniques to bring about results that are both stunning and incredibly natural.
The surgeon will prep the skin surrounding the harvest and the incision sites by cleaning it with antimicrobial agents to reduce the risk of infection.
What Are The Benefits?
The BBL is a minimally invasive butt augmentation procedure, which yields amazing results. Unlike alternative butt enhancement surgeries, such as butt implants, a BBL safely reduces unwanted fat, sculpting a beautiful abdomen and waist while also contouring the derriere, adding roundness and projection. Its autologous nature means that there is no risk of infection or rejection and significantly reduces the recovery time.
How Much Does The Procedure Cost?
When considering a BBL in New Jersey, it is crucial to select a knowledgeable board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced performing this body contouring procedure. While the initial cost may be higher, you can feel confident in the quality of the results and rest assured that additional surgery will not be required. At Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center, we offer payment plans to make the surgery more affordable for our patients. The cost of the procedure will vary depending on how much liposuction is necessary in order to harvest the required fat to achieve the look you desire.
To learn more about how this procedure can help you achieve a more attractive and proportionate figure and to determine your candidacy for a BBL in New Jersey, we invite you to contact our clinic at (201) 546-1890 or (732) 389-0909 to schedule a complimentary consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Gartner, a leading plastic surgeon in the Tri-State area, has two locations in Paramus and Eatontown, New Jersey.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?