10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
Brazilian Butt Lift
In New Jersey, Brazilian Butt Lift is a very trendy cosmetic surgery option. While it may sound complicated, it’s a simple procedure that can give fabulous results. If you’re looking for more volume or wanting to eliminate lumps and bumps, a BBL could be a way to enhance your body and boost your confidence. Although it is a straightforward procedure, there’s a lot to know before jumping in. Read on to learn more about BBL surgery so you’ll feel confident planning your new shape.
Here are 10 important things to know about Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey:
1. Choose an Experienced Plastic Surgeon
BBLs should always be performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon. They should be fully licensed and in good standing with affiliated organizations like the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of surgery. Ensure they specialize in your chosen area as well. You’ll want a specialist with excellent bedside manners and comfortable communication, who has a track-record for delivering beautiful butt-lift results.
2. Choose a BBL if you want to enhance more than just your bottom
BBLs often give a dramatic yet natural-looking outcome and can help reshape the waist, abdomen and thighs too. Your surgeon will harvest fat from body areas where it’s unwanted. This is a great opportunity to contour more of an hourglass shape for yourself.
3. A variety of people make good candidates for BBL surgery
You’ll need to have excess fat for a successful Brazilian butt lift. However, most people can produce enough stored fat in their midsection, back, thighs or love handles. So, if you’re thin and wondering if you can have a BBL, the answer is often yes! Regardless of your body type, your surgeon will consider your proportions and your goals to customize a plan.
4. Fat grafting requires two steps
First, your surgeon will perform liposuction to gather fat stem cells. These cells are then carefully processed so that they can be put into your buttocks using micro-droplets. The desired result is for living fat cells take hold and thrive in their new home.
5. BBLs usually give natural-looking results
BBL results generally appear very natural because the procedure uses your own fat cells. This allows your body to move as it normally would. The initial volume may appear drastic but will naturally diminish 10-30% and soften into curves that are soft to the touch.
The Gartner Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers a carefully curated selection of aesthetic treatments to suit every need. We invite you to book a consultation and find out which of our facial peel options are best suited to your needs.
6. It doesn’t just address volume!
Many people think that getting a BBL means you’ll just end up with a lot more extra volume, making your figure look unnatural. With an experienced surgeon, this is not the case. Most women who get a BBL also achieve a symmetrical shape and smooth texture. Your surgeon will know exactly where to insert your fat cells artistically to give you the look you’re after.
7. BBLs are usually outpatient procedures
You can generally expect to go home on the same day as your surgery. It will take between 1 to 4 hours, depending on surgical details. Because you’ll be heading home, make sure you have comfortable clothing to wear and an adult friend or family member with you for assistance.
8. Take time and care in your recovery
For the first several weeks, you won’t be able to sit on your buttocks directly. If you need to sit, a specialized pillow that offloads pressure onto the highs, or even an infant support pillow can work. Your surgeon can make recommendations to help keep you comfortable.
The results are worth it, but recovery can be lengthy, particularly in relation to regular work that requires sitting. Talk to your surgeon about planning enough time off work and modifications to daily activities.
9. BBL results aren’t immediate:
It may take several weeks for your final results to be visible. Once the swelling resolves, your new figure will reveal itself. Luckily, scars are usually very small and expected to be nearly invisible after the first few months.
10. You may need a touch-up procedure in the future
BBL results are long-lasting. However, there are a few reasons patients book a touch-up down the line. Pregnancy after a butt lift may cause weight fluctuations or curves to look a bit different. Some people prefer dramatic size increases to their bottom and may choose additional fat-grafting for even greater transformation.
Dr. Michael Gartner is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. If you’re considering a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey, you’re welcome to book a consultation today at Gartner Plastic Surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?