The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
Brazilian Butt Lift
Did you know that what you do, and don’t do after your NJ Brazilian Butt Lift can make a big difference? Choosing a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon is an essential first step. Unlike some treatments and procedures, your result won’t be instant, but develops over time as you heal. After your BBL, you’ll head home to begin several weeks of progressive recovery, and you’ll have some critical rules to follow if you want to see ideal outcomes.
NJ Brazilian Butt Lift results can be dramatic and are often highly satisfying. It’s essential for patients to know that transplanted fat is very fragile for a time, and only survives when new blood vessels grow in to supply nutrients. Patients will be advised to avoid putting pressure directly on the area as this can prevent blood flow and damage delicate new connections. Any unsuccessful grafts that don’t survive, could lead to dents and contour irregularities requiring touch-ups later.
While healing from a NJ Brazilian Butt Lift, don’t:
Don’t sit for at least 3 weeks, and with adaptive pillow devices after that. It’s going to be roughly 8 weeks until the grafts are considered established and healed. You may not realize how often you sit or apply pressure to the buttocks. When planning your recovery, consider limitations for:
– Getting in and out of bed
Don’t sleep on your back until your surgeon clears you to. Patients find it helpful to gather firm body pillows for assistance with positioning. You may even affix tennis balls to the back of your pyjamas to prevent you from rolling over in the middle of the night. Also, don’t smoke. Nicotine constricts blood circulation, which means the freshly implanted fat cells which require an abundant blood supply, may not get what they need while you consume nicotine. Talk with your surgeon about smoking cessation before surgery if this will be a challenge for you.
Here are a few things you should do after your BBL
Do wear the compression garment you’re given post-op. The tight, stretchy, “Spanx” type girdle helps to compress areas treated with liposuction, and to conform other areas to the correct shape. The garment will strategically reduce swelling and encourage circulation where needed.
Do keep moving. Light exercise and regular position changes are beneficial for a few reasons post-op. After any cosmetic surgery requiring general anesthesia, moving your legs in the hours and days following will help to reduce your risk of blood clots. As well, moving regularly helps reduce constipation and supplies blood to the treatment areas. You can walk as much as you like, provided that you don’t elevate your blood pressure and heart rate. Regular aerobic activity can increase after the first 3 weeks.
Plan to be patient. Brazilian Butt Lift results aren’t instant. Initially, you’ll see dramatic volume, and much of this is related to swelling. As well, surgeons implant more fat than is ultimately intended because they know the body will naturally shed some while healing. It takes several weeks to see your true results, and it’s a great idea to keep your “before” pictures on hand, so you remember how far you’ve come. If you have questions about a BBL, we can help. You’re invited to schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Gartner, body contouring specialist.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?