The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
Brazilian Butt Lift
Make yourself comfortable
Along with needing the time to rest, you’ll also benefit from a comfortable place to do just that. For those who normally sleep on their back and side, learning to lay on your front for a month or so could take some getting used to. You can train ahead of time by practicing sleeping in positions that don’t compress the buttocks and hips.
To ensure optimal results and healing following a Brazilian butt lift, we recommend you wear specialized compression garments throughout the recovery period. Procedure-specific compression optimizes circulation to the surgical site and encourages blood flow to the thighs and buttocks. Your surgeon will advise you as to the duration of compression therapy.
Just as you are unique, so too, will your butt lift be uniquely sculpted to compliment your body structure and size. You’ll need to be patient for many months while swelling slowly dissipates, and you wait to see established, permanent results.
For the most satisfying outcome, be sure to choose a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who uses the latest technology and techniques. Being the first board certified plastic surgeon to have performed the Brazilian butt lift in NJ, Dr. Gartner comes highly recommended. Feel free to book your consultation with him today!
A few extra pounds? No problem
While many women in North America strive to be thin, in preparation for a New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift, extra cushion is useful. You may need a few extra pounds in the abdomen, waist, thighs and even back of the arms because these areas will supply your fat graft material.
Plastic surgeons typically implant more fat than needed because a significant percentage will not survive and will be flushed out of the system within a month or two.
Is your surgeon a sculptor?
When it comes to Brazilian Butt Lift results, choosing a plastic surgeon with an artistic eye is essential. View your surgeon’s before and after photos of butt augmentation. The shape and overall aesthetic of results depend on where and how fat droplets are placed. The surgeon can place fat anywhere on the bottom, hips and thighs to create the shape you want.
You won’t be sitting for some time
Most BBL surgeons advise against sitting or laying on the back for at least 2-3 weeks. Doing so puts pressure on delicate fat grafts and may cause the tissue to die. Results are directly affected by how well you follow instructions after surgery, so this procedure comes with some reasonably high patient responsibility.
Even after 3 weeks, the amount of time you sit and the way you do it must be modified to ensure excellent blood flow and minimal pressure on fat cells. The new fat must be fed with adequate blood flow to become incorporated into the surrounding area. However, a Boppy pillow or cushion may be used to “sit” for short periods after the first 3 weeks.
If you’re considering putting curves in all the right places, we’ll be happy to schedule your consultation with Dr. Gartner, body contouring expert.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?