The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian Butt Lift
Although the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is not a new procedure, as a result of the increasing influence of celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, who proudly flaunt their derierres on social media and at red carpet events, the BBL is quickly gaining popularity. In fact, in 2018, it is one of the most popular body contouring procedures in New Jersey. Previously referred to as autologous fat transfer, the technique used for BBL has been refined over the years and is now more effective than ever.
What is a BBL?
A Brazilian Butt Lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure designed to add volume to the buttocks, improving its shape and projection. Unlike butt implants, which require the use of silicone implants to enhance the derriere, a BBL utilizes the patient’s own fat. Liposuction is first used to remove fat from one or more parts of the body and this fat is separated and purified in a centrifuge.
The healthy, stable fat cells are then re-injected into the buttocks in a series of small injections. While the amount of fat needed depends on the patient’s goals for the procedure, on average, 600-800 mls are injected per buttock cheek.
Fat can be removed from almost any area of the body, however, in most cases, women prefer to have liposuction performed on their hips, lower back, or abdomen, as this helps to refine their waistline while also contouring their buttocks, thereby creating a more desirable hourglass figure. Although it may take up to three weeks to see the final outcome of the procedure, the results are permanent provided that the patient maintains a consistent weight postoperatively.
The Micro-Droplet Technique
While traditionally, less than 50% of the extracted fat survived the BBL transfer process, Dr. Gartner, who has been performing liposuction and BBL procedures for over a decade, uses a number of innovative techniques to ensure that the procedure is more effective, increasing the survival rate of the transferred fat to as much as 80%. First, he gently purifies the excised fat using a handheld centrifuge, which increases the longevity of the fat. Next, he uses the micro-droplet injection technique to ensure that the fat injected into the buttocks “takes.”
This technique requires great precision and skill as tiny cannulas are used to inject the fat at various depths throughout the buttocks, improving its absorption rate and creating smoother, more balanced results. The fat transferred using this technique develops micro blood vessels, which grow into the fat cells, supporting their long-term survival.
With such high success rates, it is no wonder that the BBL is one of the most frequently requested cosmetic surgery procedures in 2018. For the best possible results, be sure to select a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who uses the latest techniques and technology. As the first board certified plastic surgeon in New Jersey to have performed the BBL, Dr. Gartner is an ideal choice as his refinements to the procedure ensure that your transformation will be safe, effective, and long-lasting.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?