What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt lift
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt lift (BBL) is an increasingly popular cosmetic surgery procedure designed to plump and reshape the buttocks, adding or restoring volume in order to enhance one’s curves. Perhaps due to celebrity influencers like Kim Kardashian, more and more women in New York and New Jersey are requesting a BBL to achieve a rounder, perkier derriere.
As an added benefit, this natural butt augmentation procedure helps to achieve a coveted hourglass figure by removing unwanted fat from other areas of the body such as the waist and tummy, in order to sculpt the buttocks. If you are considering a BBL, it is important to be aware of the following surgical considerations prior to undergoing this procedure.
Ideal Candidates For A BBL
Eligibility for a Brazilian Butt Lift means having sufficient fat in other regions of the body such as the abdomen, waist or back in order to facilitate the transfer of fat to their buttocks. Individuals with adequate body fat who hope to add volume to their flat or sagging buttocks are ideal candidates. However, patients with insufficient body fat may be better suited to buttocks implants.
Type Of Anesthesia Used
This outpatient procedure is performed under a general anesthetic. In most cases, the surgery takes one to two hours, depending on the amount of fat being harvested from the donor site(s).
During a BBL, tiny incisions are made in the donor site in order to remove the unwanted fat using liposuction. Small sutures are used to carefully close all incisions and in most cases, overtime, these scars will be undetectable, as they appear almost invisible.
Long Lasting Results
Provided that you maintain a healthy lifestyle following your procedure, the results can be very long lasting, with an average of 60-85% of the injected fat thriving where it is placed. However, it is important to be aware that considerable weight fluctuations can negatively impact the outcome of this butt enhancement surgery. Thus, it is necessary to maintain your ideal weight through diet and exercise.
As with any surgical procedure, there are inherent risks involved with a BBL. Although rare, prolonged swelling, infection, scarring, or unsatisfactory results are possible. However, taking your time to select a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon will greatly reduce the risk of complications. In addition, following all aftercare instructions carefully will keep you on track to achieve your desired results.
Recovering From A BBL
Although each patient is unique, in most cases, patients can resume work and other activities within one week of this procedure, at which point any swelling, bruising and discomfort has usually resolved. A compression garment must be worn for the first two to four weeks in order to minimize post-operative swelling.
To learn more about the benefits and surgical considerations of a Brazilian Butt Lift we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gartner, a leading double board-certified plastic surgeon in the New York/New Jersey tri-state area with extensive experience performing BBL
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?