Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Brazilian Butt Lift
At Gartner Plastic Surgery, one of the most common questions that we receive from our clients is about how long it will take to be able to sit normally following the Brazilian butt lift procedure.
Let’s begin with the basics. To achieve a successful outcome after this surgery, it is absolutely necessary for the fat that is transplanted to the buttocks to integrate with the surrounding muscles and tissues. The first few weeks following the surgery are crucial for this process of integration and will have a significant impact on the final outcome of the procedure.
During this time, it is recommended that patients avoid performing activities which will result in exerting additional pressure onto the surgical sites. You should still be able to sit if proper care is taken, however, you will be advised to avoid sitting in the same position for long periods of time in order to avoid doing any damage.
How will prolonged sitting on the buttocks affect the final outcome of a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Most plastic surgeons recommend that their clients avoid sitting directly on their bottoms for the first two to three weeks following the surgery. For greater convenience and an optimal outcome, Dr. Michael Gartner recommends that his patients avoid sitting for the first week following the surgery and then use specialized, Brazilian butt lift pillows from weeks two to five, for support when sitting down.
It is still important to avoid placing any unnecessary pressure on the buttocks and change position frequently. At the end of the five weeks, the position of the transplanted fat will be stabilized so patients will be able to go back to their normal sitting practices without worrying about negatively impacting the final result of the surgery. Apart from sitting, it is also recommended to avoid sleeping in the supine position- laying flat on your back- as this position can also exert pressure on the healing buttocks.
Sleeping in the prone position- face and stomach facing down- will be a temporarily preferred sleeping position. For those potential Brazilian Butt Lift candidates who work in a setting requiring sitting down for several hours at a time, an extended period away from work or the flexibility to modify their work schedule will be required. Consider making these arrangements prior to the surgery so that you will be able to enjoy a stress-free the recovery phase.
Reasons To Avoid Sitting
The pressure exerted by the surface on which you sit can displace the newly transplanted fat or cause it to be re-absorbed by the body. This can impair the healing process and cause significant changes to the shape and the physical appearance of the buttocks. It is understandable that it is difficult for an individual to avoid the temptation of being able to sit.
That is why it is recommended that a person plans the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery for a time when they can invest sufficient time for the recovery phase. The benefits of following the above recommendations are reduction in the likelihood of undergoing a revision surgery, more impressive results and overall cost savings.
If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (855) 956 – 1661 to arrange a consultation appointment with Dr. Gartner. International clients residing outside the United States can reach us at +1 (201) 546 – 1890.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Additional Article About Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Will Happen If I Lose Weight After a Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Dos and Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- How To Take Care Of Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 4 Facts You May Have Not Known Before
- How To Correctly Sit and Sleep After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- 10 Things you should know about your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey- What Are The Benefits?
- How To Maximize The Results From Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- What You Need To Avoid After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Common Misconceptions About A Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Are You A Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey?
- 8 Tips To Help You Recover After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey: 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Procedure
- What You Need To Know When Recovering After Your Brazilian Butt Lift In New York
- Pre & Post-Surgery Diet To Recover Faster After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in New Jersey
- Brazilian Butt Lift Is The Best Reshaping Option
- Butt Contouring Is On Trend In New Jersey
- Creating Curves In New Jersey: Brazilian Butt Lift
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Achieve The Same Result As Squats?
- Get Beautiful Curves With A New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lift: The More Natural Makeover
- New Jersey Brazilian Butt Lifts Can Create The Right Shape
- New Jersey Butt Lift Procedures Explained
- The 2018 Brazilian Butt Lift
- Understanding The NJ Brazilian Butt Lift
- Will Your Brazilian Butt Lift Require Additional Procedures Over the Years?
- How Plastic Surgeons “Build” The Perfect Bum
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Behind The Founder Of The Brazilian Butt Lift And How It Got So Popular
- Can You Use Someone Else’s Fat For Your Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Require Incisions?
- Here Are Some Tips When Looking For A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon In New York
- How Is Recovery Different For A Brazilian Butt Lift With Implants VS Fat Grafting?
- What Are The Surgical Considerations Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Where Will Your Doctor Take Fat From For Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Maintaining Scars After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttocks Implants: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of Before Getting Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Long Will Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
- When Will I See Results From My Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Getting Back Into Regular Routine After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Losing Weight After Brazilian Butt Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Fat Transfer
- How Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Done?